PDA

View Full Version : Is a Priceline ressie transferable to someone else???

lookingforward
07-04-2006, 05:35 PM
I booked a room at the WDW Hilton for this Friday night. It is completely paid for but we won't be able to use it. Priceline won't budge on crediting my account or even giving me a credit to use with them later. SO...can I transfer this to someone else??? Meaning, if I gave the room to a friend could they check in since the room is paid? I hate to completely waste it.

Thanks, :thumbsup2

lovesmurfs
07-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Have you tried contacting the hotel directly? Maybe you can change it with them?

powellrj
07-04-2006, 06:02 PM
I have never done it, but I have read that if you add the other persons name to the reservation, they can check-in and use it. Like I said, I have never done it, but it might be worth a try.

kilee
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I have added another person's name on a priceline reservation. It was for the NYC area. It was a bit of a hassle as the hotel didn't want to do it. However, after much persistance, it did work out.

summerrluvv
07-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I gave my PL ressie to someone on the boards and was able to get her name added to the ressie. You should call the hotel directly and tell them that your friend will be checking in and see if you can add his/her name.

kilee
07-05-2006, 11:39 PM
I actually had someone (not on the boards) buy my NYC ressie. It was for the Grand Hyatt. I then called and told them that I was originally traveling w/ a friend, I could no longer go, and my friend was still coming. Could they add that name. I did have to go through about 4 people to have it happen, but it did end up working in the end. I too dealt right w/ the Hyatt because priceline themselves wouldn't add a name.

lookingforward
07-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I called the Hilton and added my friend to the reservation. She will be using the hotel since we got in at the Shades of green. Hopefully she won't have any problem.

Brian Noble
07-07-2006, 10:41 AM
As long as the hotel is willing to cooperate, you should have no problems. If you are going to be in the area, you can stop by the hotel to solve any problems that crop up.

kilee
07-07-2006, 12:20 PM
You being in the area will be a huge benefit. If there are any problems you can possibly just check in for them then.