PDA

View Full Version : HRH Club Level Kids Suites

Fairy Godmother
07-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Are there kids suites on the club level at HRH? I can't tell from the website if there are any. If there are does anyone know the price difference for one on the club level?

Thanks

Fan2CSkr
07-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I believe there are two kid suites on club level at HRH. I'm not sure of the $. I think it is $100 more a night based on the kid suite price during that time period. We stayed in a kid suite and they quoted me $100 more for club.

Fairy Godmother
07-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info. We stayed in a kid's suite last time and realy liked it. I want to try club level when we go next May and was curious what the costs would be.

FeeFeeWhite
07-05-2006, 08:39 PM
We have stayed in a non club level kids suite and a club level kids suite. It is just what ever is available.

Fairy Godmother
07-06-2006, 08:45 PM
FeeFeeWhite

Are you able to reserve a kids suite on the club level in advance? Or do they just put you in it when you check in and you can't book it in advance?

Thanks

FeeFeeWhite
07-08-2006, 08:57 AM
When I was in them you could only request to be on the Club. I will tell you that the Club kids suite had more wear and tear, smoke smell and less water pressure than the one on the floor just below it.

Fairy Godmother
07-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the response. Now I guess I need to decide which one I want more staying in a kids suite or staying on the club level.

Orlando_Addict
07-08-2006, 11:13 AM
The Club Level Kids suite can be booked in advance for an extra fee, honestly I can't remember exactly how much but I think it is something like 60 or 80 per night. I have successfully booked Club level kids suites for the past two years but it must be done way in advance as there are only 2 and they book up fast. I reserved mine in March for this month and they were both booked by then!

HRH is doing a renovation this year so by the time you are there in Feb everything should be sparkly new :lovestruc