PDA

View Full Version : Knotts Berry Farm

disneyfreak75
07-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Do you think that a couple of adults would enjoy KBF? i went with my family a long time ago (when i was a teen, back 10+ yrs ago) so don't know if it has changed. It is hard to compare to DL so I think i wasn't that impressed with it...??

Dizneyholic
07-02-2006, 11:56 AM
The last tiime we went was about 3 years ago and we had an ok time but I remember thinking we would much rather be at Disneyland!! Now, if we were to go to KBF it would probably only be for their Halloween event..Knott's Scary Farm. We still enjoy going to that even those we're 30.
Anyway, it's not that KBF is all that bad but it just doesn't have that Disney charm. Plus, it seems like the crowds are different as well. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me free tickets I'd still go and hang out but it's just so hard spending my money there when Disney has so much more to offer.

captaincrash
07-06-2006, 10:27 PM
I think KBF is a great park! It is different - and I actually prefer DL/CA over ANY other amusement park... including WDW!

Check it out online...

http://www.knotts.com/ :cool1:

iceskatejen
07-06-2006, 10:42 PM
I just saw that this thread was in the wrong forum and moved it over to Southern California Theme Parks.