PDA

View Full Version : Addtional 50% off at Disney Store

mom22belles
06-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Was at SQ1 Disney Store and they have an addtional 50% off there sale prices on most items.

Nancy

P.S. If any one see knows where I can get the Hawaian print sun dresses in sizes S and M please let me know because SQ 1 doesn't have any.

Exp.626Stitch
07-01-2006, 08:51 AM
The 50% is at every store but VM. VM is having a 25% off sale instead.

Sorry, I can't help you about the hawaiian dresses, we don't have them at VM.

amw
07-01-2006, 01:54 PM
I was at Scarborough Town yesterday, and there wasn't much clothing at the mark-down prices left. There was definitely no hawaiian dresses.

mom22belles
07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks for letting me know about VM and STC. I guess only Daddy and son will have matching outfits for our up coming trip.

Nancy

highland3
07-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I was shocked when I walked into the VM outlet and saw the prices. It made me appreciate the 50% off deals in Ottawa. I did however enjoy spending money at the Bass Pro Shops. Lots of good deals on camping stuff!

a*lil*bit*goofy
07-01-2006, 05:46 PM
I was shocked when I walked into the VM outlet and saw the prices. It made me appreciate the 50% off deals in Ottawa. I did however enjoy spending money at the Bass Pro Shops. Lots of good deals on camping stuff!

Hi! what is the VM outlet, and also, I am in ottawa. :woohoo: :wave:

The Bayshore disney store...never saw any hawaiian style clothing, for men women OR child!

there are some great deals out there everyone. Have fun shopping!

amw
07-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi! what is the VM outlet, and also, I am in ottawa. :woohoo: :wave:

VM is Vaughan Mills -- an outlet mall in the Greater Toronto Area. It's supposed to be a Disney outlet store, but has a large selection of regular items too. You have to be careful and know your prices. Hence the complaint that they only offer 25% off when all the regular stores are offering 50% off.

casper_jj11
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Nancy, Bayshore in Ottawa has the skirts in size M. Maybe you could call them. I bought one this morning. I'm missing the baby girl outfit (skirt and top). Need size 12 or 18mo and all they had was 3-6mo. Any idea if your store has those left?? I did, however, snag, along with my skirt, a pair of shorts and hawaiian shirt for DH ($8 each!), a shirt for DS, and a dress and romper for DD (pretty sure they won't fit though) all in that Hawaiian print. Now if I can just talk DH into wearing them :rotfl: :rotfl:

Joanne

a*lil*bit*goofy
07-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Nancy, Bayshore in Ottawa has the skirts in size M. Maybe you could call them. I bought one this morning. I'm missing the baby girl outfit (skirt and top). Need size 12 or 18mo and all they had was 3-6mo. Any idea if your store has those left?? I did, however, snag, along with my skirt, a pair of shorts and hawaiian shirt for DH ($8 each!), a shirt for DS, and a dress and romper for DD (pretty sure they won't fit though) all in that Hawaiian print. Now if I can just talk DH into wearing them :rotfl: :rotfl:

Joanne

grumble. went thru the store witha fine tooth comb and those were NOT out when i was there on friday. :O( my friend and i both would have seen them (and i would have been buying! grumble)

at least you were able to find some! :O)

mom22belles
07-03-2006, 06:10 PM

Joanne

As of yesterday they had a few of the little girls 2 pc outfits and lots of the 1 pc boys outfits. But I didn't look at the sizes. I am looking for the sundress for my DD's. I did mange to get the shirts for my DH and DS. I was hoping to get matching outfits for the kids for our upcoming trip.

Nancy :woohoo:

Sandy22
07-03-2006, 08:14 PM
grumble. went thru the store witha fine tooth comb and those were NOT out when i was there on friday. :O)

There were red hawaiian print shirts and shorts in stock this morning. I picked up a bunch of princess hair things @ $1.99, a couple sundresses @ $6.99 and some small stuffed animals (Pooh and Mickey) @ $2.50.

kurt90
07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I went to Fairview Mall yesterday and it was a zoo! The line was really slow and about 20 people deep when i entered the store. I didn't see any of the dresses, sorry.

Does anyone know when the sale ends?

Scratch42
07-04-2006, 05:04 AM
You Ain't Seen A Disney Store until you've been to the NYC one!

WOW! is all I can say! It's three floors! Got to see Pluto and Minnie! They had Priates running around!

Wish we had something like that!

mousy_in_canada
07-04-2006, 09:14 AM
How long is this sale on for? I was planning on going to the mall on Wed. but if it is done before that I will go.
Thanks!

casper_jj11
07-04-2006, 02:53 PM
nancy, bayshore has the sundresses. that"s what i got for dd(5mo). size 2 is big but amazingly, i think it will be fine if i tack the shoulders a bit. they had quite afew of them there but i'm not sure of sizes. which store had the baby girl sets? i may give them a call.

Joanne

mom22belles
07-07-2006, 11:49 AM
nancy, bayshore has the sundresses. that"s what i got for dd(5mo). size 2 is big but amazingly, i think it will be fine if i tack the shoulders a bit. they had quite afew of them there but i'm not sure of sizes. which store had the baby girl sets? i may give them a call.

Joanne

Joanne Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. The Store I was at was Square One in Mississauga. As of today they only had the one pc. romper left. I did luck out and pick up a med. in the sundress ( must have been a return) . I still need a small in the sundress.

Nancy

PS 50 % off is still on today

casper_jj11
07-08-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks Nancy. I actually picked up a romper too for DD just in case it doesnt work out with the sundress... maybe the romper will fit better. We'll see. Congrats on getting the M in the dress. I'd try it and alter the shoulders if you can't get a S. If a size 2-3 (xxs I think) will fit dd5mo, then the M might fit your dd too.

Joanne

Torontogal
07-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Scratch - just got back from the NYC store. AMAZING!
They had pirates running around and we met Minnie dressed as the statue of Liberty and Pluto. I could not imagine having a store like this in Toronto - I would be so broke!
Love the store!

DutchsMommy
07-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Big sale also on Disney Shopping.com

I just ordered a bunch of stuff - matching Waikiki shirts and dress for our Nov cruise, swimshorts and t-shirt for DS, polo shirt for me, swimsuit coverup and they threw in a free Nemo towel - all for $80. I was pretty happy!! I am having the stuff mailed to a great lady from our cruise meet board who will in turn send them up to me (avoiding the outrageous shipping listed on the website).

Scratch42
07-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Scratch - just got back from the NYC store. AMAZING!
They had pirates running around and we met Minnie dressed as the statue of Liberty and Pluto. I could not imagine having a store like this in Toronto - I would be so broke!
Love the store!

I agree with you there!

But it is incentive to go back to NYC!

I got my pic taken with Pluto!

j