PDA

View Full Version : Sheraton Safari - Balconies? Terraces?

lmountford
06-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi,
We are thinking of booking here , does anyone know if ALL rooms have a balcony / terrace , as my husband really would prefer to have one.
Thank you!

aykna
06-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Yes, except, the 2nd floor of each building only has the sliding doors that you can open but no actual balcony. It is just a matter of requesting whether you want pool side or not. I just came back from a week of staying there. We stayed in the suites ( all suites have pool view and exterior entry) on the 5th floor (Starwood Preferred Guest floor). They were clean and well kept.

lmountford
07-12-2006, 03:38 PM
many thanks :-)

kilee
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
We had what they considered to be a parking lot view room in the back building. I have to tell you we didn't get the pool noise--- and we actually were looking at a "man-made" lake w/ fountains from another resort or business. It was really pretty at night- so parking lot view in this case wasn't bad. We enjoyed the balcony too- until I dropped coffee cake all the way down and dh went scrambling outside to pick it up. It was an accident and thankfully it didn't land on anyone else's balcony-- :teeth: .