PDA

View Full Version : hotel

dimoe
06-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Last time I flew out of Buffalo I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. I was very displeased with a lot of things and wont stay there again. In Dec I am flying out of Buffalo again and want some reccomendations on hotels to stay at. I would love a continental breakfast, shuttle to the airport, leaving out car there for week and printing out tickets at midnight. Please let me know of some great places.
thanks Diane

sammi
06-30-2006, 02:02 PM
We stayed at The Sleep Inn this past Feb and we were very pleased with the service. We actually got to check in early and then went and spent the day shopping. They had a very nice breakfast sarting at 4am and they looked after our car and shuttled us both to and from the airport. We will be staying there this Oct too before our morning flight to Orlando! :thumbsup2

http://www.sleepinnairport.com/special.html

Hockeychic
06-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I also stayed at Holiday Inn Express which I liked very much, but last time we booked at Sleep it as it was much cheaper and we didn't need the pool or anything that Holiday Inn offers and it was fine, nothing wonderful but clean. We have booked to stay there again this October only because the HIE is 50% more then Sleep Inn.

Kim

karenr518
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM
We stayed at The Sleep Inn this past Feb and we were very pleased with the service. We actually got to check in early and then went and spent the day shopping. They had a very nice breakfast sarting at 4am and they looked after our car and shuttled us both to and from the airport. We will be staying there this Oct too before our morning flight to Orlando! :thumbsup2

http://www.sleepinnairport.com/special.html

I totally agree with staying at the Sleep Inn. We stayed there last summer, and it's clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast is awesome! Also, since we flew with Southwest Airlines, the front desk got our boarding passes for us, since you can reserve them after midnight the night before you leave, and we were sleeping by then. Great place to stay! :thumbsup2

wee-haggis
07-02-2006, 07:11 AM
We've stayed at the Millenium twice and found it good both times.
To see a choice of whats available (and for how much) go to www.parksleepfly.com and punch in Buffalo.

wee-haggis
07-02-2006, 07:13 AM
I totally agree with staying at the Sleep Inn. We stayed there last summer, and it's clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast is awesome! Also, since we flew with Southwest Airlines, the front desk got our boarding passes for us, since you can reserve them after midnight the night before you leave, and we were sleeping by then. Great place to stay! :thumbsup2
Just a reminder that SWA now allows online checkin 24 hrs in advance of your flight (it used to be midnight).

connorsmom911
07-02-2006, 01:46 PM
we've stayed at the hampton inn galleria, before and after the renos last year and found it to be good. Plus the shopping across the highway at Galleria mall is awesome. This time however, we did make ressies for the Sleep Inn because of all the great reviews like those above. Price was right and the idea of a waffle brekkie at 4am over airport food was :thumbsup2 !!

karenr518
07-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Just a reminder that SWA now allows online checkin 24 hrs in advance of your flight (it used to be midnight).

I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info! :)

fraser
07-03-2006, 02:32 PM
The Clarion was great!
cloes to the airport with a free shuttle great breakfast -make your own waffles etc...we left at 5:40 am and were too early to hit the breakfast but the set up looked good.prices are reasonable as well.

CdnDisneyNut
07-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Anyone stay at the Ramada at Buffalo airport? Any opinions?

Which is better Ramada or Sleep Inn

cabmom
07-27-2006, 08:36 AM
The Clarion was great!
cloes to the airport with a free shuttle great breakfast -make your own waffles etc...we left at 5:40 am and were too early to hit the breakfast but the set up looked good.prices are reasonable as well.

We are staying at the Clarion next week. I got a rate of $89 + taxes. Every other hotel was $109 + tax. That was their park and fly rate.

Marilynn

tmli
07-27-2006, 08:50 AM
ALways stay at the Clarion...the CAA rate used to be $55 last time I paid $65. It has always included park and fly. The last time when I mentioned parking when making the ressie she said it didn't...so I asked if that changed because on the previous 10 stays there it always did...she kind of stuttered a bit and said well yeah ok it does. Don't know what thats about...but for the price you can't beat it! And they have free hi speed in the lobby with a printer to print boarding passes if you don't get it done from home....or to surf the disboards of course!

Donald - my hero
07-27-2006, 10:45 AM
We are staying at the Clarion next week. I got a rate of $89 + taxes. Every other hotel was $109 + tax. That was their park and fly rate.

Marilynn

I was worried that we were only be able to get a room for the $ 109 rate as well. Then we drove to Sleep Inn last weekend (hubby wanted to fill a Crackle Barrel urge for Chicken & Dumplins)

They promised us a rate of $ 89. This includes any room type. We wanted a King sized with pull out -- No sweat she said and the bed is separate from "living room area" with a small wall. Also gave us a pull-out for no extra. Phew that is another thing offa the list:woohoo:

CdnDisneyNut
07-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Can the park and fly rate for Clarion be booked on line or do you need to call the hotel directly?
Does the hotel have a toll free number?

cabmom
07-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Can the park and fly rate for Clarion be booked on line or do you need to call the hotel directly?
Does the hotel have a toll free number?

I had to call directly, and no sorry I don't have an 800 number. I called all the hotels listed on the buffalo airport website and they all had a rate of $109. I'm wondering if it's seasonal though.

Marilynn