PDA

View Full Version : Travel from CSR to Universal

LizAgna
06-30-2006, 12:01 AM
A friend from work is leaving next Friday for a week long trip to Disney. While there her family wants to go to Universal for a day. They will be flying & using Magical Express so no rental car. What is the best way money-wise to get to Universal from a Disney property?

Thanks!!

spiceycat
06-30-2006, 08:41 AM
there is not one.

now to get to Seaworld you can take a Lynx bus from the TTC.

but there is nothing to get from WDW to US/IOA - so either take a taxi or one of the mears shuttles.

now you can get there using the Lynx bus to SW - then using the I trolley - but it take hours.....

either put US off for another visit or expect to pay. maybe a car rental for that day might be cheaper.

4theloveofdisney
06-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Rent a car or take a taxi.

Demon Llama
06-30-2006, 08:57 AM
You'll have to cab it over, but to make the ride cheaper, take the Disney shuttle bus to Downtown Disney first and catch a cab from there. When you come back, get the cab to drop you off at DTD as well. It should be about $40 there and back.

LizAgna
07-01-2006, 06:20 AM
Thanks for all the replies! I will let her know.

Buzz2001
07-01-2006, 08:05 AM
I think you can use Mears too.

Mears offers shuttle transportation services between most Central Florida resorts and local attractions with a dedicated fleet of 11 passenger shuttle vans and full size motor coaches. Shuttle services can be purchased on-line.

Have y our friend check out my CSR website before they go as well!!

LizAgna
07-01-2006, 10:14 PM
I think you can use Mears too.

Mears offers shuttle transportation services between most Central Florida resorts and local attractions with a dedicated fleet of 11 passenger shuttle vans and full size motor coaches. Shuttle services can be purchased on-line.

Have y our friend check out my CSR website before they go as well!!

Thanks for the info. I will definitely let her know about your website. They will be arriving at CSR Friday. Her daughter is in a National Dance competition and she is really worried about the crowds. She read in the UG that the Food Court and the restaurant there are not equipped for large conventions...what's your opinion on that?

spiceycat
07-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the info. I will definitely let her know about your website. They will be arriving at CSR Friday. Her daughter is in a National Dance competition and she is really worried about the crowds. She read in the UG that the Food Court and the restaurant there are not equipped for large conventions...what's your opinion on that?

well considering the resort has designed for conventions.....

now I will agreed that at times the food court may be a little small - but you can also eat outside or bring the food to your room.

never ate in the restuarant.