PDA

View Full Version : return address stamp

party of 3
06-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok here's my ?.....
my ds4 recieved a birthday invite today and the return address was a custom stamp with there name and address. Not just the name and address, it was custom to them. The father had golf clubs, the mother at the scrapbook desk, the 2 little girls one as a ballarina....
just the cutest thing ever. I have googled it, but can't find anything. Any ideas? I would love to have one made for us. I would do scrapping for me, fishing for dh and something for my ds4.

any help, greatly appreciated!

thanks

pfishgirl
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
i don't know but i would also love to have one if you find it.. it sounds really cute.. :thumbsup2

Mickster
06-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Could you ask the person who sent it?

Pooh Crew
06-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Try doing a google for "family address labels." There are several that show the different head shots, but I did not have a chance to go through all of them to see if there was one that showed more detail like you described. Hope this helps!

party of 3
06-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Hey Pooh Crew!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's what I did and I found it!!!!
I was googling stamps, so I changed it to labels and found it!!!!!!
Thanks for the tip!

Now the hard part is to decide who will be what character!! I will be the scrapbooker, dh can be the fisherman, but what can i make ds4? There are soooo many to choose from!

Thanks Again and Have a great day :thumbsup2

http://www.familystationery.com/home.php
here's the link for those of you who would like it! sorry almost forgot that part :blush:

Mickster
06-29-2006, 06:16 AM
You were right! They are the cutest things ever! Thanks for sharing. Now, to go shopping....

saucymb
06-29-2006, 07:06 AM
I love that site! Thanks for the link! Gifts for the people who have everything.

Stephres
06-29-2006, 07:30 AM
Those are really cute. I went to a stationary party (like a tupperware party) where I bought some cute waterproof labels like those to put on the kids' cups and sandwich boxes. They have a beagle and our last name. The company is DabberDoo.com.

party of 3
06-30-2006, 01:40 PM
well i ordered my stamp!!!! yeah!!!
now i just have to wait for it to come. i can't wait to see it!

thanks everyone for you help in finding it!