PDA

View Full Version : taxi price to medieval times???

frayedend
06-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Hi,

We are staying onsite at POR from August 21-28. My wife would like to take the kids to Medieval Times. Since we are not renting a car, does anyone know how much a taxi would cost to go there from Disney Resorts. The website says it's 8 miles from Disney. But I have no idea how much a taxi costs and I don't want the dinner to cost so much it's not worth it.

Thanks,

Jim

Lewisc
06-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi,

We are staying onsite at POR from August 21-28. My wife would like to take the kids to Medieval Times. Since we are not renting a car, does anyone know how much a taxi would cost to go there from Disney Resorts. The website says it's 8 miles from Disney. But I have no idea how much a taxi costs and I don't want the dinner to cost so much it's not worth it.

Thanks,

Jim

According to the Mears taxi fare estimator the estimated fare from the Disney Institute to Medieval Times is around $17.75. Disney Institute has been history for years, I hope the taxi rates are current. You could probably rent a car for one day for the same or less than the R/T taxi fare.

frayedend
06-28-2006, 11:24 AM
According to the Mears taxi fare estimator the estimated fare from the Disney Institute to Medieval Times is around $17.75. Disney Institute has been history for years, I hope the taxi rates are current. You could probably rent a car for one day for the same or less than the R/T taxi fare.

Thanks,

I checked Mears and found from MK to be $25 each way. So I don't know. Renting a car is an option, but a pain since they don't deliver it to the resort. I'll figure something out. Thanks :)