PDA

View Full Version : SB:Poems

grover
10-25-2001, 05:00 PM
Any ideas for websites that could provide some poem material for my album- I would like to journal something in but I'm not all that creative to come up with something my self! Something about Mom's and Daughters maybe?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg :D

yummy72
10-25-2001, 11:07 PM
Grover-

My website www.simplyscrapbooking.com has a great "At A Loss For Words" section. We try to update it often with new poems, fun sayings and inspirations. You might find something there!

Best of luck with your album, gift albums are so special!
Candi

chessie
10-26-2001, 07:03 AM
grover, Here is my favorite quote site. It has poems and stories too. They are categorized into subjects, anad there is also a word search. I hope you enjoy it.

chessie

www.toinspire.com

grover
10-26-2001, 10:28 PM
You guys are great-thanks for helping me out! I will be going through both websites!

Grover in Winnipeg

BevS97
12-17-2001, 04:51 AM
jsut found this site which looks great - it has reference books online so you can search for quotes etc.

http://www.bartleby.com/

only critiscim is that I searched for 'Granny' as I am doing a page of Katie and her granny and it didn't return much - don't know if there's not much on the site, or if granny was a poor choice to test it with.

Bev

chessie
12-17-2001, 11:15 AM
Bev,

Try Grandmother. It gave me 60 quotes. You could always switch the word Granny for Grandmother if you find one you like.

Chessie

momandseandodisney
02-12-2006, 05:33 PM
what do you put your poems on? to you hand write them or use your computer? i cannot write in a straight line if you pay me, and I dont want to use an eraser haha

HELP