PDA

View Full Version : New CM for July??

tinkerbeth
06-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Anyone want to spill the new CM stuff for July? I've been in false labour all day and could use some good news! :rolleyes: Is there a CM tool I can use to get my labour going? :rotfl:

Thanks in advance! :crazy:

Beth popcorn::

MyLittlePiglet
06-25-2006, 08:49 PM
I cannot dish on the new CM stuff, but wanted to sympathize (speeled wrong) with your false labor. I was in larbor for over a month.... and then in "real" labor for a week, and then..... well anyhow.... one "c" section later one beautiful baby!!!!

Feel better and best of luck!

ncmomof2
06-27-2006, 08:27 AM
I feel your pain! I just got off bedrest! I am due July 24th but will be induced sooner (BIG baby!)

I can help you though with the new products! Here is a list:

The last three new albums colors are coming out: indigo, chmois and blackberry (come in 7X7 and 12X12 coversets)
Expressions of... Family & Friends ($6.00)
Spargo ruled paper ($6.00 for 6 sheets)
Spargo Write it again correction paper ($1.20)
Pen packs are redone adding some of the colors for last years TTY pen pack ($10.60 each)
Treasured Days Album Kit (cute, has fall/ halloween stuff) ($6)

The great gatherings (formally croptoberfest) product is a picfolio in green ($20)

Hope something catches your eye!

FYI in August the products will be coming out a little later due to Showcase. So don't expect to hear anything until aroung Aug. 8th!

tinkerbeth
06-28-2006, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the update! I love when new stuf comes out. I'm like a little kid waiting to see it. :)

Beth :wave: