PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Nick Hotel

asramears
06-24-2006, 10:12 PM
We will be staying 3 nights at the Nick in 2 weeks. I have talked to 2 different people at the hotel and gotten 2 different answers to my question. I was wondering if someone here could answer it for me. I printed he recreation schedule from the web site. It has things on it like Dora's Party, SB Bash and different craft projects. Most of these things have a fee associated with them. My question to the hotel was do I need to sign up/make reservations for these things ahead of time. One person told me no to sign up when we get there and the other person told me I could sign up now. Does anyone have any info of this? Does any of this make since? LOL

lkohawaii
06-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Please post when you find out. I have the prices and kind of the days. Some days are Dora and some are Spongebob Bucaneer Bash $20 per child $10 per adult. I didn't ask when to sign up.

If you go please post when you come back if it was worth the price. It is my DD b day the day they are having this and we have an extemely busy day. I'm debating on squeezing this in on that day. Any experiences would be most helpful.

asramears
06-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Please post when you find out. I have the prices and kind of the days. Some days are Dora and some are Spongebob Bucaneer Bash $20 per child $10 per adult. I didn't ask when to sign up.

If you go please post when you come back if it was worth the price. It is my DD b day the day they are having this and we have an extemely busy day. I'm debating on squeezing this in on that day. Any experiences would be most helpful.

Ikohawaii - I will let you know if I hear something. I would also like to know if it is worth it. We are staying at the Nick for 3 days and then the CR for 7. I don't want to waste the money for these activities if they are not worth it...I can use it at Disney!!! LOL

thatmom
06-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi,
When we were there we waited to sign up for Dora's tea party I think it was and we couldn't get in. This was in Dec. and that was a slow time. So I for sure would sign up as soon as you get there just to be safe..
Have a great trip,
Carla
ps.I'm thinking maybe it was Dora's cookie decorating party.but what ever go ahead and sign up early.....

mamalle
06-27-2006, 05:53 PM
call now and sign up. we were just there this past weekend and I waited in line only to be told that it was sold out. I was told that this could of been done prior like my breakfast reservations and when I inquired on the phone I was told in person. so if you really want to do it- sign up now.

spongebob and his buccaneer bash- eat cupcakes, make your own treasure chest and play some pirate games: M,W,F 2p-3pm
dora and her super silly fiesta- makes silly glasses, decorate cupcakes and dance with dora. Sun,Tues and Thurs 2pm-3pm

the crafts by the pool will specify in the daily script if there is a fee.