PDA

View Full Version : orlando 4 free

lovinpoohbear
06-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Hi I saw this in the orlando official dest guide. I know it is so cheap because you have to do a 90 minute sales presentation. Just wondering if anyone had done this, what your experience was. I am looking at the package at comfort suites maingate for about 350 total, for 7 nights hotels and I think 2 adult 2 day park tickets. Seems too good to be true.........I'd love to hear if anyones done this. THanks!!!

DawnM
06-22-2006, 08:16 AM
I have not done this at Comfort Suites but I have done it at Vacation Village. I won't do it again. I didn't even have to do the presentation, I just wanted the $80. They told me it was 90 min. It was closer to 3 hours. They won't give you the tickets until you listen to one high sales pitch, the manager gives you another high pressure sales pitch and then you go to yet a 3rd high pressure person sales pitch. It is horrible!

We got Vacation Village through SkyAuction.com for less than $350 and didn't have to do the presentation. I would look at SkyAuction first.

Dawn

Hi I saw this in the orlando official dest guide. I know it is so cheap because you have to do a 90 minute sales presentation. Just wondering if anyone had done this, what your experience was. I am looking at the package at comfort suites maingate for about 350 total, for 7 nights hotels and I think 2 adult 2 day park tickets. Seems too good to be true.........I'd love to hear if anyones done this. THanks!!!