PDA

View Full Version : Bath & Body Works

tarheelmjfan
06-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Does anyone know any current B&BW codes that can be used in addition to the sale on the website? TIA :)

tarheelmjfan
06-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Anyone? :wave2:

I ordered some candles recently. Since I haven't found the perfect scent at B&BW or YC, I have been ordering a variety of scents. I finally found "the one" @ B&BW. They have a sale now, but I'm too cheap to pay $10/ candle. :blush:

aynt79
06-22-2006, 01:11 PM
The only one I have found is EMAIL1 for a free Mentha Lip Balm. It seems to work with the clearance items. You need to add the lip balm and then the code it's produst # is 2204505.

It's better than nothing if you will order something anyway.

tarheelmjfan
06-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the code. :) I may hold off for awhile. $10 for a candle is a little much for me. I'm too cheap for that. :blush:

HALEYSMOMMOM
06-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi, just curious, what is "the one" scent for you?

tarheelmjfan
06-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Hi, just curious, what is "the one" scent for you?

Black Raspberry Vanilla!!! I've tried numerous YC & B&BW scents, & this is by far my fav. I ordered 6 of those, 4 French Vanilla, 5 Mango Mandarin, & 10 Cinnamon Stick. The Cin. Stick are for my DS's room. That's the only scent he'll burn in his room. :confused3 I don't exactly know how I came up with the number I ordered, but I'm wishing I'd gotten Rasp. instead on Mango. I got a great price on my last order. With the sale & a code, I got the small candles for $4 each. Now that I know what I like & want to order more, the code is dead. :guilty:

tarheelmjfan
06-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I thought I'd add that my favorite B&BW fragrance used to be Plumeria. I used to keep our guest bathroom stocked in all things Plumeria, along with using it throughout the rest of the house. Sadly, they no long carry the complete line. :mad: If anyone posting here works for them, would you please petition them to bring back the full line in Plumeria scent? :worship:

lgazz
06-22-2006, 10:07 PM
I thought I'd add that my favorite B&BW fragrance used to be Plumeria. I used to keep our guest bathroom stocked in all things Plumeria, along with using it throughout the rest of the house. Sadly, they no long carry the complete line. :mad:

I don't work for B&BW, but I have seen quite a few Plumeria products during their semi-annual sale. They seem to bring back the discontinued products for the "big" events. Maybe you should check it out and stock-up. :)

HALEYSMOMMOM
06-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Black Raspberry Vanilla!!! I've tried numerous YC & B&BW scents, & this is by far my fav. I ordered 6 of those, 4 French Vanilla, 5 Mango Mandarin, & 10 Cinnamon Stick. The Cin. Stick are for my DS's room. That's the only scent he'll burn in his room. :confused3 I don't exactly know how I came up with the number I ordered, but I'm wishing I'd gotten Rasp. instead on Mango. I got a great price on my last order. With the sale & a code, I got the small candles for $4 each. Now that I know what I like & want to order more, the code is dead. :guilty:

Mmm, that is yummy. I'm planning on going there today, so I was just curious :) I was checking their website, to plan what i want to get when I get there, LOL,(I will have my kids in tow, 3 & 6yrs, pray for me :scared: ), and I noticed they have wallflowers in that scent and also a concentrated room spray. Would they work? The small candles are $6. I'm thinking about trying their oils and a oil warmer. Will I be able to find that if we don't have a white barn candle co store within our B&bw?