PDA

View Full Version : Wiggles Presale

BBGirl
06-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Mods please move if you need to. Wasn't sure where to post this and this is the board I'm at most I figured I'd start here. The pre-sale word for the Wiggles tickets is DANCE. I can't go as I don't want to go on a Wed and that's the only time they are close to home for me. :rolleyes2 I hope someone finds this useful.

krismom
06-21-2006, 01:29 PM
I got our tickets this morning- floor seats! The pre-sale word for ticketmaster (on LI, NY) was "wags".

HLAuburn
06-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Can you believe people are SELLING the presale code on eBay?? :sad2: Thank you for posting here. We got our tickets to the Mobile, AL show for July and we're SUPER excited! Chandler is a huge Wiggles fan....we can't wait! :dance3:

frannn
06-21-2006, 03:48 PM
and whipped out his credit card. We got loge level, whatever that is, for the 6:30 show in Nassau. Couldn't get the floor tickets as they were unavailable. Krismom- you lucked out! Was 121. for DH, me, and DD3 to see them.....again! I hope these are good seats (section 207, row H). The most expensive seats that we kept pulling up were on the side of the stage diagram, in the 300's sections. I wonder why that is?