PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Inn Good Neighbor booking Question

Disney Fool
06-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Hello all, I hope you guys can help me out here. I tried to book the Candy Cane Inn through AAA and the Disneyland site as a package. But, it keeps telling me that I cannot book 5 in a room, that it's over the specified limit of persons. The problem is that I know we can get a room there for 5 in the premium rooms. I really would like to do a package, but I need it for 5 people. Does Disneyland.com or AAA know that the Candy Cane Inn now takes 5 in a room?

hlbtimes2
06-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Call and book it over the phone. Some of the hotels have odd defaults set on the online booking system. I was playing with it one day and found the Anabella wont let you book 4 to a room. How crazy is that? A hotel that wont take 4 guests in a room? I'm guessing your problem is, you need a premium room to have room for the roll away bed. Disney travel books standard rooms on the package. You'll have to call and see what can be done.

twinmommyks
06-21-2006, 10:53 PM
We just stayed at CCI last month with 2 adults and 3 children in the room. I booked directly with CCI but used my AAA and got the discount. The reason I called directly was because of the same reason, it wouldn't allow me to book on-line using 5 to a room.

When I called and said we would have 5 people, we got the deluxe room that cost just a little more than the standard. As someone else stated, it's probably a default setting in the computer system.

But be assured that CCI does allow 5 to a room (deluxe one).

Disney Fool
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Thanks all! :thumbsup2