PDA

View Full Version : Discount Furniture in North GA?

Christypl
06-21-2006, 08:19 AM
Anyone know any good sources?

PigletFairy
06-21-2006, 09:03 AM
how north? Are u close to atl? I love ikea they have great simple furniture at great prices! I want to go there but i live in west alabama :furious: oh well maybe next month... ikea-usa.com

Christypl
06-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Our house is in Dallas...near Marietta. I guess anywhere 50 miles of there.

Christypl
06-21-2006, 09:10 AM
I just checked out the Ikea site. They really have some neat stuff! Can't wait to check it out.

HLAuburn
06-21-2006, 02:19 PM
This may be no help to you, but if you are able to find something you like, I would really consider calling the North Carolina stores, or even making a trip up there. Since you're not too far away, shipping may be reasonable, too. I just ordered a bedroom set, and even with $500 shipping to Louisiana, I still saved several hundred dollars!

I got mine from Black's furniture by the way.

Other than that, have you looked at Rooms To Go? Good prices, but I don't really like the quality.

PigletFairy
06-22-2006, 09:16 AM
I loooovvvveeee Ikea! I have only been there once but i spent $75 on a tv stand, desk for my mac, 2 foldable chairs, mat, and a bendy man. I think i got a couple of other things but i dont remember. We want to go back and get a bedroom set hopefully sometime next month. I am so jealous you are closer than i am :drive: