PDA

View Full Version : Now that Target clearanced their summer stuff--what about toys!?!

marshallandcartersmo
06-20-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm worried I'm going to miss Target big summer toy clearance!! I really stocked up last year for Christmas and birthday parties. We all need to keep our eyes open for it. I am guessing ours was in July last year, but I am also sure they didn't clearance their summer stuff this early last year either.

mommyceratops
06-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Me too!! I love the toy clearance. I am thinking it was closer to school starting last year?

I also LOVE when they clearance back to school items!! I stocked up on the markers etc.

leila
06-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Do you remember what percentage the toys were marked down?? I would LOVE to find them at 50-75% off! Thanks!

dismom24
06-20-2006, 06:14 PM
I think last year it was around the end of July. I only remember because we were birthday shopping for my son when we came upon it.

marshallandcartersmo
06-20-2006, 06:58 PM
The toys went down to 75% last summer---I remember stocking up like crazy! Not all the toys of course, but there was a great selection. Sorta like they do after Christmas........

disneysnowflake
06-20-2006, 07:07 PM
At our Target last year the toys started being marked down around the first week of July.
The went to their lowest price at the end of July.

Two years in a row our Target did this with toys.

DS's former best friend's birthday is August 1. Most of the items he collects were on clearance very cheap last year right before his birthday. That's how I remember the time frame. He was thrilled with the load of action figures we were able to find for him.

Kayla's Mom
06-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Our Targets were end of July last year as well (I marked my calendar!) :thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle
06-20-2006, 10:48 PM
WOW!! thanks for this info!!! since i have 2 birthdays around christmas, this will be fabulous!!!