PDA

View Full Version : $1 Section at Super Target

makinorlando
06-19-2006, 05:58 PM
The Super Target in our Town Center has some great stuff in the $1 section (I had not been in Target for a couple weeks - so maybe this is not new...) I was not "stuff" shopping today - but did pick up a couple ponchos! Hopefully when pay day gets her on the 30th - they will still have some cool stuff. I am soooo trying hard to stick to a budget this month!

1) Rain Ponchos - Adult and child size - different colors - navy, orange, pea green in adults, and blue and some other colors in the kids section

2) Little 'first aid' type kits - one for bug bites, one skin protection, splinter removal kit and hmmmmm sunburn or burn relief maybe

3) Camping type items - plastic canteens, sm cutting board with knife

4) Caribener type clips

and lots of other stuff...

plus lots of scrapbooking type things - stickers, paper
summer themed photo albums

rflorek
06-20-2006, 06:09 AM
Our Target has the $1 ponchos too, but when I went to the Sporting Goods aisle, they had other adult size ponchos for 89 cents!

chrissyt27
06-20-2006, 08:00 AM
Anyone have a guess when the dollar section will go on sale? Mine last week had a bunch of July 4th stuff, floating candles, picnic stuff and star fish shaped stuff. I donít go to Target very often. The $1 spot was cool. They also had the ponchos and sandals. I may have to run back up there one day this week to check it out.

dtuleya
06-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Guess I'm going there today to get some for our July trip! Thanks posters!