PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Gram

hollieplus2
06-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Has anyone ordered one of the character grams from disneyshopping? I was looking to send the Minni one but wanted to know if it came in a box like the others and how long did it take to ship. Thanks. :confused3

p2oh
06-19-2006, 03:36 PM
I received a Pooh one as a gift awhile ago and it came in a cute little box. It had a Pooh scene on the outside of it and I think it had air holes too which I thought was really cute.

Disneynutbsv
06-19-2006, 06:16 PM
I sent one to my ta because she was always on the ball, emailed me right away and answered my Millions of questions (i'm serious, that many :rotfl: ).
She sent me a picture of her with it and its really cute!! I'm not sure, but I think it comes in its own box because it didn't offer the gift box option on disney shopping when I was checking out. I sent her the Minnie one.

In Luv with Disney
06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I ordered the new baby POOH one when my friend had a baby. It was ADORABLE!!!!!!! Personalized and everything. I would definitely recommend them! And they aren't that expensive either!

frannn
06-20-2006, 07:30 AM
I sent a baby one to my boss, and a Lilo and Stitch to DD13 on her birthday a few years back. All came in boxes, and were adorable. All the ones I've purchased were on sale at some point. Veru cute gift, and many are personalized!