PDA

View Full Version : cheap airlines out of JFK New York?

annsteere
06-19-2006, 02:34 PM
The story is long and ugly but the bottom line is I need to fly my daughter out of the Middle East. I can get her from Amman Jordan to Istanbul and from Istanbul to JFK. Now I need to find a flight from JFK to Chicago (either Midway or Ohare).

What cheaper airlines fly from JFK? (Southwest, Air Tran, and ATA all fly out of LaGuardia).

THANKS. You guys on the budget board are now my "go to" source for bargain information.

ClarabelleCowFan
06-19-2006, 02:41 PM
www.sidestep.com will search all of the airline sites and the booking sites like orbitz, travelocity and cheaptickets for you.

heartsy77
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
We flew Song out of Jfk in Feb 2005, 4 rt tickets was 540 $$!!! I know that Song is now Delta, not sure if they still have great rates or not? Check it out!

mcorbo
06-19-2006, 06:36 PM
The story is long and ugly but the bottom line is I need to fly my daughter out of the Middle East. I can get her from Amman Jordan to Istanbul and from Istanbul to JFK. Now I need to find a flight from JFK to Chicago (either Midway or Ohare).

What cheaper airlines fly from JFK? (Southwest, Air Tran, and ATA all fly out of LaGuardia).

THANKS. You guys on the budget board are now my "go to" source for bargain information.

Getting from JFK to LGA may be an option. Here is a web site of the options available

http://www.panynj.gov/aviation/connfram.HTM

rflorek
06-20-2006, 06:07 AM
Jet Blue flies out of JFK.