PDA

View Full Version : Food in Disneyland, CA

tl_swift
06-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know if it is ok to bring a rolling cooler into Disneyland to picnic in the park? I can't find a policys link.

aka-mad4themouse
06-18-2006, 10:17 PM
I know that there is a picinic area outside the park gates and there are lockers to store your cooler in. But I doubt that rolling coolers are permitted in the parks. They are a trip hazzard on crowded walkways and I can't imagine trying to maneuver one thru the parks.

We leave in just a little over 2 weeks for DLR. I'll try to find out the "official" policy and report back here.

AC7179
06-18-2006, 10:32 PM
You have to leave it outside. But you can bring food or drinks in your backpack.

Julia M
06-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Disneyland has a nice picnic area outside the main gates. Otherwise, their rules are the same as for WDW. No glass, no alcohol, but a cooler in your strooler, and/or food in a backpack is fine.

There's a nice place to eat at the Grand Californian, called WHite Water Snacks, that has reasonably piced food.

Julia

Chicago526
06-19-2006, 09:51 AM
No rolling coolers, but anything that can fit in your stroller or in a locker is welcome. As another poster said, no alcohol and no glass containers (think Snapple bottles) are allowed.

It's not a bad idea to bring your own food. DH and I found that food quality at DL isn't quite as good as it is in WDW. It's not bad and still a cut above other theme parks idea of food, but not up to the level of WDW for the most part (in our opinion).