PDA

View Full Version : Kids crocs sizes

kmermaid
06-18-2006, 04:02 PM
My DD (8) takes a size 4 in sneakers. She wants the pink crocs but the size only goes up to 3. Does this mean I should order her from the womens sizes, which ofcourse do not have pink. Any advice?

Maybelle
06-18-2006, 05:29 PM
I ordered my DD size 4 kids airwalks from the Payless site last summer. Don't know about the kids sizes in authentic Crocs though, but the Airwalks are just a s good, IMHO, and half the price, especially with those growing feet! :goodvibes

java
06-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Um with the Crocs my dd wears a 3 in sneakers and she bought a 3 in Keens. She actually fit into the 2's but I wanted them to last longer and once she tried on the 3's she said they were more comfortable. So I would say you might be able to get away with the 3's if she is going to wear them now. (my dd had to have hydro blue- we had to order online) We could only find the purple ones and she already has a purple sandal(although she left them at a friend's house last night :rolleyes1 ) Hope they show up soon we leave for vacation soon.
DUH!!! I am obviously in vacation mode because I started talking about Crocs- which we don't have and instead told you about keens.... sorry :crazy: Ignore this post .......and maybe all others until after my vacation.

momsully
06-18-2006, 08:39 PM
My DS is a two and is wears a size three in the crocs. I think it depends on the width of the foot as well. DS had wide feet, if not I think they would be to big. Pink and Fushia do come in women's sizes as well. Check the crocs website for the size you need.