PDA

View Full Version : Unidentified from Disney Trip

dsnyfrek
06-18-2006, 04:03 PM
I have several pictures that I need to know what country or area of the world they represent from it's a small world. But I also am unsure of some from the Spectromagic parage. I guess for some reason I can't attach them to my post though.

Help with that please?

rlovew
06-18-2006, 04:52 PM
I can't help with posting but I can probably identify them for you. I think you need to have them posted on another website and link them but I haven't posted a picture yet.

piratesmate
06-19-2006, 10:34 AM
I have several pictures that I need to know what country or area of the world they represent from it's a small world. But I also am unsure of some from the Spectromagic parage. I guess for some reason I can't attach them to my post though.

Help with that please?

To post:

1. At the top of this page, click "Photos"
2. Click "Login" - It uses the same info as the discussion boards, but you need to log in again. I don't think you have to register again, but I did it so long ago I could be wrong. ;)
3. Click "Upload Photos"
4. Click "Browse" & go to the folder where the photos are on your computer. (You might need to re-size your pix ahead of time...there's a 300kb size limit.)
5. Highlight the photo you want to post & click "Open"
6. Repeart step #4 as needed.
7. Click "Upload/Submit"
8. Add a title, description & keywords if desired & click "Process Files"
9. Click "My Gallery"
10. Click on the new photo
11. On the new screen, right click the photo then.... In IE choose "Properties" & then highlight the address (URL) - make sure you get it all - and copy it...CTRL+C. In Firefox choose "Copy Image Location"
12. Go back to the discussion board page & click "New Thread"
13. Click the "Insert Image" icon (yellow with a mountain on it)
14. Paste in the URL you copied using CTRL+V and click "Okay"
15. Finish your post (title, text, other photos by repeating steps 9 through 14) & click "Submit New Thread"

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

dsnyfrek
06-19-2006, 01:36 PM
I am trying this a different way since the pics are not on the hard drive anymore. Here is a website that will allow you to view the pics, and then you can come back here and post if you have an idea what they are.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Actm7lq1ZtXFw

Thanks for the help!

pjpoohbear
06-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Dsnyfreek, that address does not work. maybe you could put them up on photobucket.com or webshots.com.

Pj

hopemax
06-19-2006, 03:36 PM
THe address worked for me

The Spectromagic stuff

8. Peacock - 1st float in the Sleeping Beauty sequence, but I don't think it is from the movie.
9. Fauna from Sleeping Beauty (green fairy)
10. Fishes from Under the Sea/Little Mermaid segment
11. Pegasus from Fantasia segment
12. Diana/Artemus from Fantasia segment
13. More pegasus from Fantasia segment
14. Chernabog from Fantasia segment

dsnyfrek
06-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks so far! I thought most of the Spectromagic were from Fantasia, but I haven't seen it in so long, I wasn't sure!

if you add a http:// in from of the address it might work for the others.

piratesmate
06-19-2006, 03:49 PM
OK - I can see them. PJ - Try adding http:// but not the www. I was able to get in that way.

I'm not expert, but these are my guesses:
2752 - Netherlands or Bavaria...more likely Bavaria. Another site has a different angle & you can see an accordion player just to the right of your photo)
2757 - Italy (because of the striped poles, like Venice)
2758 - Persia
2759 - Greece
2764 & 2768 - Hawaii & Polynesia
2769 - Is this the finale? There seems to be quite a combination of things there.
2803 - I can't remember where the peacock is from. :confused3 (I just checked another site that has Spectro pix, and they have the peacock right after Chip & Dale at the piano...I don't know that it's from any particular movie though.)
2804 - It looks like one of the fairy godmothers' hats in the middle (Flora, Fauna & Meriweather) from Sleeping Beauty
2817 - Aren't the fish right before or after the Little Mermaid float?
2834 - It's been a while since I've seen it, but are those the flying horses from Fantasia?
2833 - I think this is part of the same float as the horses...
2835 - More horses...Fantasia?
2838 - Chernabog is definitely from Fantasia!

Actually, I've seen pix on the Internet from Spectro before & those flying horse pix are usually grouped together with Chernabog.

hopemax
06-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Trying again cause it seems like the server ate my first attempt. I am more hazy on the IASW pics

1. I think Sweden, or something else in Scandenavia. But not Holland, cause those are the girls sitting in the tulips.

2. I agree, Italy. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is behind them

3. Thailand is in the background, I agree Persia in the foreground

4. If the pics are in order of the ride, I think this is from the South America/Mexico segment. And the yellow, red, green colors say that to me as well. But it is kind of hard to tell because of the dark picutre

5. Hawail/Polynesia

6. Hawaii girls from the finale

7. Finale. In the finale, all the countries are represented, but wearing blues/whites/lavenders

dsnyfrek
06-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Great! Thanks! I am such an avid scrapbooker, that I wanted to coordinate some stickers or phrases with where the pics are from. I haven't seen Fantasia in so long, and I honestly haven't been on IASW since 1997 before last year.

rlovew
06-19-2006, 06:35 PM
1. Iceland is where the skaters in the background represent.
2. Definately Italy.
3. Persia is the main area in the photo, on the near side you are at the edge of Isreal (the Jewish wedding) I believe the far side is India (it is the Taj Mahal area).
4. Mexico
5. Tahiti (the far background is the Hawian dancers and surfer. King Kalani Oni Ole is the one with the headdress in the water.)
6. Hawian girls from the finale.
7. Finale- you can see the Indian (from Imdia girls, the cowboy, the Indian(American), the girls from Sweden and the ferris Wheel. I believe this was the coming together of all the nations at a World's Fair).
8-14 I agree with Hope on all of these.