PDA

View Full Version : Teacher/Government Discounts

loubelou
06-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm a teacher and my dh works for the state. Does anyone know which hotels offer discounts for people like us besides the Swan and Dolphin? TIA

dwheatl
06-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I am trying to get to teacherfreebies.com, which says that they list teacher discounts for travel. You have to register with your email, and they'll get back to you. I'll let you know if they have anything good, or you can try it yourself. What is it that you are looking for? Cheaper than the Dolphin? Different area? More Disneyfied? :teacher:

Beana9802
06-17-2006, 04:05 PM
I am trying to get to teacherfreebies.com, which says that they list teacher discounts for travel. You have to register with your email, and they'll get back to you. I'll let you know if they have anything good, or you can try it yourself. What is it that you are looking for? Cheaper than the Dolphin? Different area? More Disneyfied? :teacher:

Thanks for the site! Sorry, I am not the one you intended it for, but it is still hepful!

Lou, check out the swan and dolphin, they had some good discounts for the end of august, I am not sure if they still have them up, but it wouldn't hurt to look into it.

Belle1962
06-18-2006, 09:53 AM
All government employees (regardless of type--State, local, County, Fed, etc.) can book through www.getravelop.com This is RCI's excess inventory. I have seen up to 3 bedroom units and all units costs the same $299. per week (tax included).

Federal employees qualify for the government rate at all the major chains in the area: Marriot, Hilton, Holiday Inn, etc.