PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Need advice on Disney shopping online issue

reesecup
06-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Well,

I wasn't sure where to turn to and figured some of you guys might could help.

Long story short, I ordered a bunch and I mean a bunch of items through disney online around Christmas. One of my packages never came. I contacted my post office and it was one of five big boxes my husband had to pick up. They said it was probably not sent with him so they sent it back to disney. Well, I contacted disney and the lady I spoke with was very friendly saying a credit would be issued and any items they had in stock they would send. (BTW...they sent the wrong item then but I said, oh, well as long as I get my other credit).

Well, this has been going on and on and on. Each time I call, they tell me they will send the request to billing and each time I sit and wait with no credit.

Does anyone here know of a number or a person I can contact directly that is over billing or even a higher up that that. OH, I hope. Please help. I'm just very upset at the way this has been handled, being promised and told one thing and they not standing by their word. I am about to sell my DVC shares (not really.... I don't think, but I might).

shades
06-17-2006, 12:18 PM
If you haven't got past the initial level of phone service, you need to! Tell them how frustrated you are (you are probably going to have to go through the story, yet again) and that you want to speak to a supervisor. They will put you through and chances are the supervisor will make things right for you.

I ordered the Mickey desk, hutch, & chair. My hutch never came and I spent hours on the phone with FedEx (my first mistake - let Disney do this tracking work!) and the FedEx tracking department quit calling me back for info - guess they couldn't find it. So, I called Disneyshopping and the clerk tells me she will re-ship one immediately. A week goes by and I never get a shipping confirmation email -so, I called back. The next rep tells me there isn't anything she can do until either Disney gets the package back or FedEx reimburses them. Whattt??? I told her that is ridiculous and that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She put me through, he put me on hold to do "some checking" and within a couple of minutes - another hutch was shipped out via FedEx and I had it within a couple of days.

Call disneyshopping back and tell them to put you through to a supervisor;)

reesecup
06-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks but I already did that as well. And as a matter of fact, I asked for the original guy's supervisor, then went beyond him and got the supervisor's supervisor who was to be honest quite rude. Something needs to be done if they are doing this to many people ; telling one thing yet not following through.

Thank you for your help though. Anyone else have any similar situation??

CheapMom
06-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Call one last time and speak to a supervisor- let them know that you have given them many chances to issue a credit- and if they will not issue a credit immediatley you will have to file a dispute with your CC company. And if they won't credit it you then go striaght to your CC and file a dispute.

jessica52877
06-17-2006, 10:32 PM
This sounds bad. I would think it is too late to file a dispute via your credit card. Sorry I don't have much advice beyond keep calling and being polite yet insistant as to something happening.