PDA

View Full Version : Carabiner (4) pack at Dollar Store...

Chickysmom
06-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Great find at Dollar Store today....(4) pack of various sized carabiner clips in different colors.....

I also saw personal fans with foam blades and batteries....they do not mist water though....

also a (6) pack of three different sized bungee cords....

We use the first and last items for camping and travel all the time.

summerrluvv
06-16-2006, 08:08 PM
What is a Caribiner clip? :confused3

Chickysmom
06-16-2006, 08:14 PM
well, how to explain it. Ummmm, they are metal and sort of oval. They have a metal clasp that pushes in and you get clip things, like maybe keys, in there and then onto a belt loop or purse strap.

Clear as mud now I'm sure! LOL

summerrluvv
06-16-2006, 08:29 PM
well, how to explain it. Ummmm, they are metal and sort of oval. They have a metal clasp that pushes in and you get clip things, like maybe keys, in there and then onto a belt loop or purse strap.

Clear as mud now I'm sure! LOL

Ahh I know what it is now! LOL. I've seen them at Target in the dollar bin and was going to pick a few up. I'll check the dollar store though, thanks :)

jjan
06-16-2006, 08:32 PM
That is a great deal for the carabiners. Here is a pic for those who don't know what they basically look like...

http://webpages.csus.edu/~sac83776/carabiner.jpg

SplshMtn99
06-16-2006, 08:56 PM
I love those things. I have my keys on them. House & car key on a small ring, mailbox key & store tags on another small ring, & DH's car key & alarm thingy on another small ring. Then all 3 small rings onto 1 caribiner. I just remove rings I don't need that day to lighten the load. And the caribiner clips to a ring on the outside of my messanger bag I use as a pocketbook. No digging in the bag to find keys.

I picked up a little personal fan with built in water squirter at Kmart. $3.99 AND it includes a caribiner clip on it. (blue & neon DIS green)

Hedy
06-16-2006, 09:11 PM
I relied on mine in WDW to attach my mug to my purse. :tinker: