PDA

View Full Version : mickey kitchen timer

cryssi
06-16-2006, 12:42 PM
I just received mine today and wow! It's big! I was expecting a small timer, but this thing is huge! LOL

Meriweather
06-18-2006, 02:34 PM
I got one a month or so ago....it didn't work....counted down the time but no ring at the end. Paid to send it back, they were out, got a refund.
Reordered when they were back in stock....got it Friday...same thing, no ring at the end :(
I am just keeping it to look at, I guess. I don't want to pay the postage to send it back again.
Guess a note to them is in order.

Zandy595
06-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Where is everyone getting these?

cryssi
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
meriweather - that stinks! I haven't tried it yet, it's just sitting on my counter. However, there was an insert that says this:

To set the timer:
rotate the top part clockwise until stop, then rotate counter-clockwise to set the desired time. The timer will run automatically until the desired time is reached and it sounds. The sound will gradually disappear.

I don't know if that makes a difference...but I hope it works! :(

Zandy595 - I ordered from disneyshopping.com It was 6.99 that's why I ordered it. Maybe it's so cheap b/c they don't work???

Meriweather
06-19-2006, 04:28 PM
Nay...I just have bad luck, I think. I guess I will just keeping using my old chicken one :rotfl: Had to get something when the knob on my oven timer broke :eek:
DH is anxious to take it apart maybe I will let him ;)
But it is too cute...so just having it sitting there makes me smile :teeth:

cryssi
06-19-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm going to have to try mine tonight then! I better not throw away the styrofoam packing! LOL

I agree, it's super cute on my counter and goes with my other mickey stuff - the chrome wire paper towel holder, napkin holder, and tiered fruit basket! LOL DH said no more mickey stuff! LOL too bad!

cryssi
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
bummer that both of yours didn't work! mine works fine...the buzzer is not loud or long, but it works...sorry! :(

Meriweather
06-21-2006, 12:00 AM
That's okay...I have it sitting here on the computer desk and it is cute to look at ::yes::

DizneyDogs
06-22-2006, 03:47 PM
I got one a month or so ago....it didn't work....counted down the time but no ring at the end. Paid to send it back, they were out, got a refund.
Reordered when they were back in stock....got it Friday...same thing, no ring at the end :(
I am just keeping it to look at, I guess. I don't want to pay the postage to send it back again.
Guess a note to them is in order.

If you call disneyshopping.com they will send you out another one and either send you a prepaid shipping label or have UPS come and pick the other one up so you don't have to pay shipping to send back a defective item.

Meriweather
06-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Hmmm...last time I had to pay shipping :(
And they were out of replacements.
I would rather keep it just to look at since it is so cute rather than not get one back.
But thanks for the info :)