PDA

View Full Version : Any codes for Pottery Barn Kids?

Fionasmommy
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
Have to spend $100 + so a code would be really helpful. TIA!

mjbaby
06-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Neither Flamingo World nor Naughty Codes are showing anything for PBK right now.

cats mom
06-30-2006, 02:15 PM
From what I've seen PB coupons are never out in abundance. Darn! :sad2:

Often their discount codes are user specific, or can only be used one time, so you don't see many floating around.

I know they used to have a friends and family sale (I assume they still do) that was a good deal and you could occasionally find that info posted online but I think it only happens once, maybe twice a year.

That said I have paid a couple of bucks for a 10% off code on e-bay for PB Teen and it worked well for me. I basically just saved shipping fees, but it was a large order, so I felt it was worth the $2.00.

Just an option to consider if you can't find anything else. Be sure to check feedback carefully if you go that route though.

Good Luck

newtodcl
06-30-2006, 09:17 PM
We were able to set up a registry for our daughter before she was born and also for her birthday (for family) and then whatever was not purchased we were able to but for 20% off....not sure if there are any time restrictions (i.e. has to be registered for xxx) days, but it really helped when we were furnishing our nursery $$$$$ : ) and was suggested to us by a PB kids employee...

Fionasmommy
06-30-2006, 10:25 PM
That said I have paid a couple of bucks for a 10% off code on e-bay for PB Teen and it worked well for me. I basically just saved shipping fees, but it was a large order, so I felt it was worth the $2.00.

Good Luck

That's exactly what I ended up doing! I ordered one of their oversized anywhere chairs, so the shipping would've been around $20 :eek: ! Having the coupon made it more reasonable.