PDA

View Full Version : What's a tag and how do you get it?

Littlemotherhaywood
06-16-2006, 08:38 AM
I've seen people mentioning getting tags and I'm tag clueless:)

The Disney Bunch
06-16-2006, 08:44 AM
The Tag Fairy, whomever he/she may be, selects certain people & takes their tagline, yours says Mouseketeer ~ mine says Disney Fiends ~ and puts a sying of his/her own in color under your name. I do not see any rhyme or reason as to how the person is selected or how the sayings underneath are selected but it is an honor not bestowed on everyone! I have been here for years (on my second or third user name) and have never been tagged - Good luck!

buzzlady
06-16-2006, 01:47 PM
The Tag Fairy reads many many posts. When the Tag Fairy sees something funny that someone has said or made reference to, the Tag Fairy may bestow a tag.

Littlemotherhaywood
06-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks. I'm not very funny so it may be a while, lol:)

polkadotladybug
06-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Don't feel bad - I'm not too terribly funny either (at least on these boards LOL).

faindrops27
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
I also think it has much to do with the amount of posts. I dont really know for sure. But alot of people with tags, have alot of posts. I would have to be here for years i asssume. i have been here for 2 i think, and i believe i post. But not that often. Then, after I go to a trip to Disney. I just cannot come to the boards. It kills me inside. So, i assume I will not be tagged for a long while. To the next disney trip after this, which will not be until probably 2008. I know, i am rambling. :lmao: So, enough. lol Hi tag fairy whoever you are.

dturner
06-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks. I'm not very funny so it may be a while, lol:)

Don't feel bad, I'm tagless too!!!

Vickie46
06-16-2006, 04:37 PM
I know.. I want to be tagged so bad... I have been here forever... I am coming close to 1000 posts too.. I am so excited.. I love this place!!! Dis boards is my 2nd home!

disneysnowflake
06-16-2006, 05:11 PM
I responded to a thread asking what star you had a crush on when you were a teen. See what I got? lol.

java
06-16-2006, 05:22 PM
LOL I went to the movies with Ralph Macchio right after the Karate Kid came out. Well with is a bit of a stretch..... he was in the movie theatre where we were with a group of guy friends. He/his friends were throwing popcorn at us. So after the movie we talked with them(hey we were some cheap dates I guess- a little popcorn and there you go) It was on LI and I can't remember what movie it was for but it was in the Levitown Movies which was a total dive. But hey I got to meet The Karate Kid and he was way cuter in real life!

Ah but back to the tag fairy, it is a matter of what strikes the tag fairy as funny. Never been tagged myself. Perhaps after my next trip report? Maybe not with words like perhaps...... :confused3

disneysnowflake
06-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Back then I would have died had I got to meet Ralph Macchio. I wanted to marry him when I was like 12. lmbo.

andychris14
06-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Don't feel bad, I am still waiting also!!
"Some day my day will come!"