PDA

View Full Version : Pet Owners...Great Site

happybratpack
06-15-2006, 11:11 PM
I meant to post this before but forgot till I went to reorder tonight.

http://www.petedge.com

If your dogs go through toys like mine this place is great, cheap plush & such. Also, I use K9 Advantix for flea/tick - they are $30 cheaper per package than the vets around here. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to pass it along.

aubriee
06-16-2006, 05:44 AM
Good site! Thanks! I wished I'd found it a couple of days ago. I just bought my Akita a King Kong kong dental toy and paid $17.99 for the same one this site sells for $9.57 and a Kong bone I paid $9.00 for is only $5.99 on this site.

HERSEY
06-16-2006, 06:20 AM
Thank you! This site is great.

bettyann29
06-16-2006, 07:13 AM
Thanks.. saved to my favorites.. I will be needing to order frontline plus for my doggie next month.. it is cheaper than my local vet..

Luvchefmic
06-16-2006, 08:10 AM
With a houseful....7 yes 7 dogs....failed rescue 101 fostering :love: any $$ saved is more for wdw :banana: thanks for posting it....oh you know what we save BIG around here on the toys too I hit our local thrift shops for stuffed animals and just load up a shopping cart, especially when they have 1/2 off days...Thanks again :thumbsup2

Danemom
06-16-2006, 08:22 AM
If you are looking for a toy that will last, try one of the "cuz" toys. They are on petedge and come in a "good cuz" or "bad cuz" version. They are the only squeaking toy that holds up to Great Danes!

CJMickeyMouse
06-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I second the vote for the "cuz". My lab who destroys EVERYTHING can destroy the squeaker in the "cuz" but not the "cuz" itself.

It drives him nuts if we get a new squeaky one.... he works at it until it's quiet and then leaves it alone. Crazy dog!

Lorikr65
06-16-2006, 09:42 AM
With a houseful....7 yes 7 dogs....

Who watches your 7 dogs when you go to disney!!

Yensid_MD
06-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Another great one for combs and brushes is www.petproductsclearance.com which features the Mikki branded items.

shades
06-16-2006, 10:33 AM
My mom has a Blue Healer that can demolish the biggest bone (rawhide and/or huge real bones from a butcher) within an hour. She now buys her "toenails" (cow toenails) from a "feed" store. It takes her dog at least a couple of weeks to finish one off and I think they run about $1 each. Healers have really powerful jaws and my mom has tried anything and everything "big" that she could find. The toenails do stink while they are wet with dog saliva and the dog is chewing on it - so, if you try it - be sure to situate yourself at the opposite end of the room! Apparently, that is the flavor the dog likes;o)

Chicago
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Shades -

I have a Red Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) and you aren't kidding! This dog is driving us crazy. He can be the most lovable and 2 seconds later the most evil.

shades
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Shades -

I have a Red Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) and you aren't kidding! This dog is driving us crazy. He can be the most lovable and 2 seconds later the most evil.

Yep - my mom's dog is very sweet and she really wants to be a lap dog but she is just too heavy. She does make me nervous while playing because she gets very excited and rough. She would never hurt anybody intentionally - but, healers have so MUCH ENERGY (as, clearly you are aware!). Try out the cow toenails - I bet your dog will love them!

jennifer293
06-16-2006, 05:41 PM
thanks for the site...We need some new flea meds!!

I have a dalmation who has yet to have a toy that she cannot destroy in 30 minutes. We have bought her everything under the sun and she destroys it all. :rotfl2:

ceecee
06-16-2006, 07:13 PM
I get our Frontline from Dog.com, it looks like it's a bit cheaper than this site.

jeanadave
06-16-2006, 10:17 PM
We have been buying from http://www.entirelypets.com/index.html for about 3 or 4 years. They seem to be consistently lower in price, they ship VERY fast, and they send you a code every month that just about takes care of your shipping charges. They are also very fast to answer any questions you might have.

SUSIEQ
06-20-2006, 10:39 PM
We have been buying from http://www.entirelypets.com/index.html for about 3 or 4 years. They seem to be consistently lower in price, they ship VERY fast, and they send you a code every month that just about takes care of your shipping charges. They are also very fast to answer any questions you might have.

This is where I buy Advantage for my dogs, and I've been very happy with the service & the prices! :thumbsup2

puggymom
06-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Make sure you check the clearnance page. I have always gotten great bargains there. For a $1.00 each I got the cutest snowman bowls for each pug, this way they have their own holiday dishes. (yes my boys are very spoiled). I also have found other Xmas related items at off season for only a $ or 2. I buy them and put them away for their Xmas' presents. I love the clearance page.

Luvchefmic
06-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Who watches your 7 dogs when you go to disney!!

My husband has been to WDW 3xs in the 20+ yrs we are together he can take it or leave it...How did I EVER end up with this man :rotfl2: Sooo he babysits 6 of the furbabies and see pic below for the rest of the story :goodvibes and it doesn't hurt dh and I to have away time from each other ..if you know what I mean about the return ;)