PDA

View Full Version : disney movie club hellllp!!

Philadisney
06-15-2006, 06:25 PM
i belong to the disney movie club. i am having some problems with it. firstly, i have no idea how many DVDs i have left before i reach my fulfil my commitment. i read on these boards a while back that someone said it was on the little white card that is shipped to you each month. i scoured the card, but can't find anything about how much i owe :confused3 i went online and looked at my order history to see if that would help, but not only did it not tell me how many i have left to buy, there were a few DVDs that i bought that were not on my order history! does that mean they do not count, even thuogh i bought them? so confused, would appreciate any help! :thanks:

pyrxtc
06-15-2006, 06:28 PM
easiest way is to call them or to e-mail them and ask. best way to find out.

Mickey's old friend
06-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Look in the upper right hand corner for your accurred #. I am mad because when I signed up the letter said I could buy 2 extra movies and only have 3 more to buy. No such luck- I had only rec'd credit for one. Also I thought any full price movie would count towards my commitment. Again, they don't. Only the featured movie does. :furious:

Linda

Philadisney
06-15-2006, 11:25 PM
yes i looked in the upper right hand corner and it's not there :confused3 i called and they said "your membership committment is 5, you have purchased 7" but i didn't understand if that 7 included the 'free' introductory ones i got or not. not sure if those count. :scratchin

Minnie116
06-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Look in the upper right hand corner for your accurred #. I am mad because when I signed up the letter said I could buy 2 extra movies and only have 3 more to buy. No such luck- I had only rec'd credit for one. Also I thought any full price movie would count towards my commitment. Again, they don't. Only the featured movie does. :furious:

Linda

Are you sure about this, I ordered a full price movie that was not a featured one and it counted towards my committment. I have noticed that sometimes it takes a while for them to actually post it to your account. If it does not post, I would call them and let them know. I am pretty sure that it is supposed to be any full priced movie.

Philadisney
06-16-2006, 08:57 AM
i finally figured it out - i'm a VIP member, so all it says in the upper right hand corner is VIP, which means I have fulfilled my membership. AHA! well, that's good news, although i ordered lady & the tramp anyway....maybe i'll cancel soon. it is true that you can find the movies for cheaper on half.com