PDA

View Full Version : Hearthstone Lounge Breakfast?

DancingQueen
06-14-2006, 07:59 PM
I read that the Hearthstone Lounge in the Grand Californian has continental breakfast in the morning. Is this complementary for the hotel guests?

Thanks in advance. :)

Shelebeen
06-14-2006, 11:48 PM
Hmm it wasn't when we were there last June...

DancingQueen
06-15-2006, 01:37 AM
I didn't think it was, since I didn't see anything in my package info about a free breakfast. But thought I'd ask just to make sure. :teeth:

Thanks!

Califgirl
06-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Isn't the Hearthstone lounge the bar around the corner from the great fire place in the Grand Californinan? In the afternoon / evening they offer hors d' oerves and a full compliment of wines and mixed drinks (it is a bar, I don't mean to have you think it is complimentary). They also serve coffee and hot chocolate and at breakfast I believe they offer pastries and things. It's not free, but it is available.

GailT
06-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Isn't the Hearthstone lounge the bar around the corner from the great fire place in the Grand Californinan? In the afternoon / evening they offer hors d' oerves and a full compliment of wines and mixed drinks (it is a bar, I don't mean to have you think it is complimentary). They also serve coffee and hot chocolate and at breakfast I believe they offer pastries and things. It's not free, but it is available.
Oh God, now I am excited, I can't wait to get my feet on CA ground, I can't wait to go :thumbsup2 :banana:

hawkrn
06-17-2006, 08:30 AM
so since they have hot chocolate and non-alcoholic drinks at night, does that mean my 12 year old can go there?

Califgirl
06-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, kids are allowed in that area. My nieces were in there with me enjoying hot cocoa while I had a kaluah and coffee. :)

hawkrn
06-18-2006, 06:32 PM
yahoo-the drinks look awesome!