PDA

View Full Version : Lanyard?

ZoZo
06-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Where is a good place to buy a lanyard? There are no Wal-Marts close to me.

If they have them at some place like Target, what department do they sell them in?

Thanks.

(Clarification: I am interested in the type of lanyard with a plastic holder for things like your room key, ID, etc. Not a pin lanyard. Thanks!)

sistertrip
06-13-2006, 05:28 PM
I haven't seen them at Target, but I've never looked for them. How about a Rite Aid or CVS?

STEAMBOAT209
06-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I have seen them in Big Kmart stores and they are in the sporting goods/camping area.

mickeysaver
06-13-2006, 10:30 PM
Claire's Boutique or Hot Topic in the malls usually carry a few. I would seriously consider waiting until you get to WDW and buy one there. The official Disney lanyards may cost more and may be a bit stiffer, but they are more sturdy. Maggie

silverspark7
06-14-2006, 11:07 AM
if you're looking to do a lanyard for pins....try getting one that is thicker. as in, wide like a ribbon. it'll hold the pins better. :)

yellowfish78
06-14-2006, 11:42 AM
I bought mine at the nearest college. It's actually a lanyard with a detachable "wallet". It's got the school colors and college name (which works well for me since I'm an alumni there!) the wallet holds cash, room key, FP's and DL and is unclipped when I go on rides.
DBF got his off of EBay, of his favorite baseball team.
Both good quality, both made well, and have been on numerous trips. It's also nice to see people notice our home college and we find other sports fans this way too.