PDA

View Full Version : Disney Stamps

sunnishine
06-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Do I need to get these at my local post office or can I pick them up at Disney? I want them for my "fairy godmailer"'s next week and I would rather avoid the post office if I can. LOL

I tried to search but the server either is too busy or can't be found every time.
TIA
Sunni

Crazy Hakim
06-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Here, but them on-line direct from the USPS:

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10001&categoryId=16810&productId=22411&langId=-1

sunnishine
06-13-2006, 02:01 PM
I can't do that....I leave on Saturday! Thanks anyway!

Crazy Hakim
06-14-2006, 05:45 AM
I can't do that....I leave on Saturday! Thanks anyway!

When I have ordered from USPS on-line, my stamps were always delivered the very next day. But if you would rather go to a post office you can, but as far as I know, the stamps are not sold on Disney property.

digskat
06-14-2006, 06:08 AM
When I have ordered from USPS on-line, my stamps were always delivered the very next day. But if you would rather go to a post office you can, but as far as I know, the stamps are not sold on Disney property.
I bought stamps in the gift shop at ASMo last Oct. I can't recall if they were Disney though. Take Care Kathy

Crazy Hakim
06-14-2006, 06:13 AM
You know, I should mention that there is a Post Office very close to Orlando International Airport that has extended hours.
They open 6am and close at Midnight, 7 days a week and they are open on most holidays.
Orlando Main Post Office
Just off Tradeport Drive, between Boggy Creek Road and the Beach Line.
800-275-8777

Also, yes, you may be able to buy US Stamps at most Disney Merchandise Shops, but I would think that they would have a very limited supply of any special commemorative stamps on hand.