PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Meet For July 20th, 2006

Loves Disney
06-10-2006, 09:24 PM
After reading the thread about who is going to be at Walt Disney World and noticing that there will be a substantial amount of dis/vmk'ers going this July, Jazstar87 and I decided to plan for a meet on July 20th.

Date: Thursday, July 20th
Time: 9:00 a.m. (it is an extra morning hour day for the Kingdom, park opens at 8:00 am)
Where: The Magic Kingdom / VMK Central

NOTE: We will set off into the park around 9:30 or so to allow those off grounds time to get there. While waiting for those people, it will be a good time to "meet and greet" each other. ;)

We plan to just hang out at the Kingdom and have some fun!

Please pm either Jazstar87 or me on whether you can make it or not. You can just show up but if you are not on time, you will miss out!

Come and make some memories on Main Street! lol.

EDIT TO ADD: Lunch will be part of this meet. After that, the meet is welcome to break. Lunch will be at around noon.

LUNCH:

For those of you going, please pm me which place you'd rather eat lunch at. The choices are:

Cacey's Corner
Cosmic Ray's
Columbia Harbour House
Pecos Bill

~~~

We are eating lunch at the Columbia Harbour House. Located in Liberty Square.

Also, for the meet, we should wear something distinguishable. That way we know if everyone is there. Please post any ideas on what you think should be an ID that shows we are here for the Vmk/dis meet.

Here is the list of people attending so far:

Loves Disney
Dis-Wiz
jazstar87
Spongeblair + 3 Family members
OnceUponAStar*
AdioSkater
ElectricLime
Dudezeke (possible + 2)
GrinGrinnyGhosts + 4 Family members (maybe)
BobRichmond

Definate total = 12
Estimated total = 19

See you all there!!! :grouphug:

jazstar87
06-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Woot! Can't wait!!!! :thumbsup2

Dis-Wiz
06-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Me neither! WOOT!!

This is going to be so much fun!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Spongeblair
06-11-2006, 08:05 AM
I will try to make it the thing is i will not be on dis from the 2nd of July so i will just have to think you will be there without any cancellations

Dis-Wiz
06-11-2006, 08:11 AM
I will try to make it the thing is i will not be on dis from the 2nd of July so i will just have to think you will be there without any cancellations
We will make sure that every last detail is determinded before the 2nd then. :thumbsup2

aeryn
06-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Should make it on a Saturday or Sunday tho' so those of us who *gasp* work for a living ;) can join you all.

PirateDaisy
06-11-2006, 03:45 PM
I misunderstood the other thread, I read Disney and thought Disneyland not WDW. lol Well, y'all have fun now 'ya hear?!

Loves Disney
06-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Should make it on a Saturday or Sunday tho' so those of us who *gasp* work for a living ;) can join you all.

We can't :guilty: , It came down to the 21st or the 20th and because we saw a few others on the other thread had the 20th in common, we decided on that one.

jazstar87
06-11-2006, 04:12 PM
yeah... we could make it the 21 but later in the day( front and ears have ressies) if you want to have a early weekend ;)

ps: i am the ugliest person on vmk and the dis.... ;)

Loves Disney
06-11-2006, 04:14 PM
yeah... we could make it the 21 but later in the day( front and ears have ressies) if you want to have a early weekend ;)

ps: i am the ugliest person on vmk and the dis.... ;)

Pay...I will win this debate yet!! :rotfl2:

jazstar87
06-11-2006, 10:50 PM
Pay...I will win this debate yet!! :rotfl2:
never....

Guess what!? Skater coming!!! Woot!!!

(you better be or is a flaming bag of dog poo for you) ;)

OnceUponAStar*
06-12-2006, 03:56 AM
I'd def. love to do a meet :-)! I was actrually planning to go to Magic Kingdom that day anyways.

Dis-Wiz
06-12-2006, 06:20 AM
I'd def. love to do a meet :-)! I was actrually planning to go to Magic Kingdom that day anyways.
Great! Welcome aboard!!! :cool1: :cool1:

So here is the current list of people going to this meet. (Loves Disney, correct me if I am wrong)

Loves Disney
Dis-Wiz
jazstar87
Spongeblair
OnceUponAStar*
AdioSkater

Loves Disney
06-12-2006, 06:12 PM
:bounce: :bounce:

VMK_KrazyLuke
06-12-2006, 06:29 PM
i will be there just not in person... I will be there by mind lol can not wait to imagine you all and disney! lol

Loves Disney
06-12-2006, 06:40 PM
i will be there just not in person... I will be there by mind lol can not wait to imagine you all and disney! lol

Oh great...so we will be occupying Krazy's mind...lovely! :rotfl:

Dis-Wiz
06-13-2006, 02:21 PM
You could always just go onto VMK around that time and you might find us on :rolleyes: . That way, you can join the fun, virtually that is, lol.

I can't wait to meet all of you that are coming! :goodvibes This is going to be a lot of fun! We will have to pick some favorite rides to go on. (like Splash, Thunder, Buzz, and Philhar Magic. :love: )

Also, just a warning:

When I hear this specific song on Main Street I WILL be skipping, :rotfl2: . I hear it all the time on live365 and I promised myself when I hear it on Main Street I will skip, LOL. So be prepared!!!! :lmao:

jazstar87
06-13-2006, 02:54 PM

oh my krazy going to be there in spirit...interesting....

"i'm walking right down the middle main street usa!!!!"

Loves Disney
06-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Also, just a warning:

When I hear this specific song on Main Street I WILL be skipping, :rotfl2: . I hear it all the time on live365 and I promised myself when I hear it on Main Street I will skip, LOL. So be prepared!!!! :lmao:

It is at that time where I will put a mile margin between us...

I wonder if everyone on Main Street will be asking us if we are taken? :rolleyes:

Dis-Wiz
06-15-2006, 08:11 AM
It is at that time where I will put a mile margin between us...

I wonder if everyone on Main Street will be asking us if we are taken? :rolleyes:
Only in your dreams, Front, only in your dreams... :cloud9: :rolleyes: :lmao:

:dancer: <<<<<<<< Me on Main Street :teeth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I would like to add that maybe we should all wear a green ribbon on us somehow, so that we can identify each other.

jazstar87
06-15-2006, 08:32 AM

i think krazy's spirit will be because he is supposable lavaer than aengus...

it ok i'll scare every one away with my ugly outfit;)

though there is no hope for skater, girls will be going after his green flips ;)

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Patchy, don't feel jealous if a few people ask Skater if he is taken because of his flips...lol.

Dis-Wiz, if you skip down Main Street as you do, I'll just :tiptoe: into a nearby store and claim I don't know you... :thumbsup2 ;) lol

Dis-Wiz
06-15-2006, 08:14 PM
:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

I LOVE this smilie! LOL

You will not be sneaking away Cat, I will be holding your hand, remember? We were going to dress like twins, hold each other's hands, and skip down Main Street!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Your Ultimate Disney dream, uh Loves Disney? :lmao:

:dancer: :dancer: <<<<<<< Loves Disney and I dancing down Main Street :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Oh joy. :coffee:

Dis-Wiz
06-15-2006, 08:17 PM
double post, sorry :badpc:

jazstar87
06-15-2006, 08:31 PM
:rotfl2: uh i'll be sneaking away too;)

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 08:36 PM
:rotfl2: uh i'll be sneaking away too;)

There is a fine line between enjoyable foolish and...uh...just plain foolish. lol. Pay, I'll start up the get-away car, you create a diversion!

AdioSkater
06-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh great! What am I getting myself into?

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Oh great! What am I getting myself into?

Don't worry, Skater, you can hop into the get-away car with Pay and me. lol.

AdioSkater
06-15-2006, 08:44 PM
If it is a stick shift, I know front will not be driving!

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 10:11 PM
If it is a stick shift, I know front will not be driving!

Oh ok, so you're gonna throw THAT in my face now aren't you!? :rolleyes: lol.

AdioSkater
06-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Of course I am!

Loves Disney
06-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Of course I am!

Just for that, you can be stuck with Dis-Wiz during the meet! heh

Spongeblair
06-16-2006, 02:13 AM
I have an idea to distinguish us just make a sticker i will post a pic later

Spongeblair
06-16-2006, 02:29 AM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3633/vmksticker7fa.png

OnceUponAStar*
06-16-2006, 02:51 AM
How will you find Onceuponastar at VMK Central, I'm def. going to wear green flip flops, just for kicks, since I can't get them in vmk :). S!pongeblair's idea looks cool

Loves Disney
06-16-2006, 06:00 AM
These are awesome ideas! Spongblair, I have no idea how to get my name under there.

Dis-Wiz
06-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Ok, ok!! I won't dance on Main Street.... at least for the meet, lol.

I think the sticker idea is great! But Mine would not be a sticker, because I don't have sticker paper. But I can always pin it to my shirt or pack.

Herew is my attempt at a name tag, lol.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4847/nametag3un.png (http://imageshack.us)

lajones81
06-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Have fun people! I wish I could be there!

erinsgirl32
06-16-2006, 11:13 PM
I wish I could give myself and my family such a great birthday present!!! But, maybe in a few more years. I mean braces, sports, camps...etc..just no funds for the fantasy fun !!! Hope ya'll have a Great time !!! And send up birthday wishes for me, tmplot!!!!!! :wizard: :bday: party:

Dis-Wiz
06-19-2006, 06:25 AM
I am going to wear a little green ribbon on my pack, hat, or shirt to be identified, but I think I will be looking for you people first, so I will probably find you before you find me. We are getting there early (at 8:00 AM) for the EMH. The EMH are great! Since all of you going to the meet are going to be at MK in the morning, I highly suggest taking advantage of the EMH (that is, if you are staying at a WDW resort).

So, this is how to identify you peoples:

Spongblair: VMK sticker w/name
OnceUponAStar*:green flips (LUCKY!!! :lmao: )
Loves Disney: sister, she will be with me, so if you find one of us, you find both of us.
CL_Patchy: I have seen some pictures of you, but tell us something to look for that you will be wearing.
AdioSkater: No clue what you look like. What will you be wearing?
Me: a green ribbon

REMEMBER 9:00 AM SHARP on July 20th morning (VMK central)!!!! Be there, or be square! lol

Loves Disney
06-19-2006, 06:42 AM
AdioSkater: No clue what you look like. What will you be wearing?

He creeps, masked, in the dark shadows...that is why you don't know what he looks like! :rotfl:

I do believe I have seen Skater in some pictures on the Dis. I still can't get over he knew my name!! :lmao:

jazstar87
06-19-2006, 10:02 AM
He creeps, masked, in the dark shadows...that is why you don't know what he looks like! :rotfl:

I do believe I have seen Skater in some pictures on the Dis. I still can't get over he knew my name!! :lmao:

:rotfl2: haha, i am so happy he doesn't know mine, he probably would have no idea how to pronouce it;)

maybe skater is a spy! :eek:

Loves Disney
06-19-2006, 12:40 PM
:rotfl2: haha, i am so happy he doesn't know mine, he probably would have no idea how to pronouce it;)

maybe skater is a spy! :eek:

Naturally... :rolleyes: lol.

ElectricLime
06-19-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey, I live right down the street from the Magic Kingdom! I'd love to join in!

But I'm a little confused... is the meet on Thursday the 20th like it says way up in the first post, or Saturday the 22nd like Dis-Wiz says?

jazstar87
06-19-2006, 01:19 PM

But I'm a little confused... is the meet on Thursday the 20th like it says way up in the first post, or Saturday the 22nd like Dis-Wiz says?

no it is the 20th..or i can't join you guys, unless you want to have a meet at four in them morning before i go to the cruise port;)

Loves Disney
06-19-2006, 02:40 PM

We'd love for you to join!! Go buy the original post. That post is offical. Dis-wiz is incorrect by saying it is the 22nd.

This will be fun! :cool1:

AdioSkater
06-19-2006, 10:27 PM
For Lunch I vote harbour house!

jazstar87
06-19-2006, 10:50 PM
just to tell you, to document it, i am having a moment..

Loves Disney
06-20-2006, 10:01 AM
For Lunch I vote harbour house!

1 vote Columbia Harbour House
1 vote Cosmic Rays
1 vote Casey's Corner

(Just to tell you were the votes stand lol)

Dudezeke
06-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Two things. One I am coming, and two I vote for Casey's corner, if I don't leave early.

jazstar87
06-20-2006, 11:11 AM
well, i have to go with the harbor house,

i don't how many more times i can listen to the planetary boogie

Loves Disney
06-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Two things. One I am coming, and two I vote for Casey's corner, if I don't leave early.

Awesome! We will look forward to seeing you!! :cool1:

The votes as of now for lunch are:

3 Columbia Harbour House
2 Cacey's Corner
1 Cosmic Ray's

Dis-Wiz
06-20-2006, 06:09 PM

I am sorry for my little mistake. I don't know why I was thinking the 22nd...

I must been in my left mind instead of my right. :rolleyes:

also, Loves Disney, I think I will change my vote and go for the Harbour House because believe we will be eating at Casey's Corner the previous day for lunch.

So my vote is now to Harbour House.

Spongeblair
06-21-2006, 02:23 AM
My wdw tickets came in the post the other day woot i was fighting over which character i got

Loves Disney
06-21-2006, 09:20 AM
My wdw tickets came in the post the other day woot i was fighting over which character i got

Oooh! How exciting for you!! :cool1:

jazstar87
06-21-2006, 09:29 AM
:rotfl2:

i always fight over the tickets :rolleyes1 Of course i win....

oh yea front...i got jack sparrowed ;)

Loves Disney
06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
:rotfl2:

i always fight over the tickets :rolleyes1 Of course i win....

oh yea front...i got jack sparrowed ;)

Lucky you Pay!

Dis-Wiz
06-21-2006, 11:04 PM
I remember doing that on our other trips. I think I was the one that always got stuck with donald :sad2: . I always wanted Minnie or Mickey. Now we just get our room keys which all look the same, but are pretty cool :goodvibes , though, we have to wait to check into our resort to get them.

ElectricLime
06-21-2006, 11:17 PM
I'll toss in my vote for Columbia Harbour House, too - I've only been there once, on the Keys to the Kingdom tour!

Loves Disney
06-21-2006, 11:19 PM
I'll toss in my vote for Columbia Harbour House, too - I've only been there once, on the Keys to the Kingdom tour!

Looks like we'll be eating at the Columbia Harbour House! :thumbsup2

The only way it could be different is if more people decided to come and voted differently. :)

AdioSkater
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
The Harbor House is just too good front. It has chicken and fish! Nothing better than chicken and fish. This is my favorite walk up at the MK

Loves Disney
06-22-2006, 09:57 AM
The Harbor House is just too good front. It has chicken and fish! Nothing better than chicken and fish. This is my favorite walk up at the MK

I know. I love the place too! lol (That is why I voted for it lol) ;)

This will be a fun meet! Who's looking forward to it? :cool1:

So we'll hit:

Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain RR
Buzz
Space Mountain
The Haunted Mansion
And anything else we can think of lol.

Spongeblair
06-22-2006, 10:51 AM
It's A Small World?
Indy Speed Way (That Should Be Fun)
Stitch's Great Escape?

Loves Disney
06-22-2006, 11:09 AM
It's A Small World?
Indy Speed Way (That Should Be Fun)
Stitch's Great Escape?

Uh..if everyone wants to ride the Indy Speedway I suppose we would but...we tried that last summer and it was the worst ride I have ever been on in Disney! lol. If you don't stay completely in the middle of the track (not even a slip) you'll be bouncing uncontrollably off the sides and it can make for a very...uh...nausiating ride lol.

Stitch's Great Escape we could do. A FP will be required for this one.

It's A Small World is okay too. I have not been on it since they renovated it. Anyone bringing squirt guns? :rotfl2:

The thing with ALL of these attractions you have mentioned (along with some I have mentioned) the lines are INCREDIBLY long. Indy Speedway is always well over 90 minutes long wait and there is no fastpass. IASW is usually more packed after 12:00 pm. Stitch's Great Escape WILL be packed!!!!! The use of a FP will be necessary.

Also, with Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain (at the times we will be there) They will probably require a FP.

If it came down to it, I'm sure we would get onto Buzz Lightyear without a FP no matter how long the wait is. That ride line goes by so fast! That is because it is a constantly moving ride.

I don't think we will have to wait long for the Haunted Mansion either. (fortunately, I have ALWAYS gotten onto this attraction without a wait longer than 5 minutes. Hopfully the luck will continue during the meet!

Dis-Wiz
06-22-2006, 12:11 PM
The ride that I want to go on MOST is Splash Mountain. With all eight of us, we would take up an entire log ourselves, and we can do something funny for the photo.

As long as we hit Splash Mountain, I am up for any ride anybody else wants to do. I don't think waiting in line will be a problem, because since we are all just meeting each other, we would have a lot to talk about in line.

I am so excited!!! Only 27 more days until the meet!!!!! :goodvibes (only 26 until we go to WDW).

dfoc
06-22-2006, 07:16 PM
I can't be there because i'm going to Hawaii

GrinGrinnyGhosts
06-24-2006, 12:30 PM
I may come!?!?!?!?!? If I am Not Tierd but i may be late since i am in the epcot area at the beach club and miss the monorails thx

GrinGrinnyGhosts
06-24-2006, 12:33 PM
The stitch ride is bad........... Trust me i whent on it jumping.... :jumping1: jumping.. :jumping1: jumping.. :jumping1:

GrinGrinnyGhosts
06-24-2006, 12:36 PM
WE should go in indy...
:moped:

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 12:47 PM
GrinGrinnyGhosts, if you are late you may not make it. We will be roaming around the kingdom once everyone (who is certain will be going) is there.

I think Indy Speedway is a ride we should skip. Since it is a meet, we might want to go on attractions that have us together..the speedway is one person a car.

Also, since it is in the middle of summer, the line WILL be too long to ride (I am almost completely certain of that).

If you are certainly going to attend, and be there for 9:00 am (If necessary, we could wait maybe 5-15 minutes for you -- we will probably be greeting and talking for the first 15-20 minutes anyway) I will add you to the list of the attending.

Spongeblair
06-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Ok this sounds so fun i cannot wait can you believe i have not been on haunted mansion yet? Also i think the new pirate quest will be coming out so if someone could print it for me and bring it to the meeting i would much appreciate it or in fact any new quest that comes out after July 2nd. Also we might be able to ride the new POTC Ride!

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Ok this sounds so fun i cannot wait can you believe i have not been on haunted mansion yet? Also i think the new pirate quest will be coming out so if someone could print it for me and bring it to the meeting i would much appreciate it or in fact any new quest that comes out after July 2nd. Also we might be able to ride the new POTC Ride!

Of course we will ride POTC! I am anxious to see how they changed it (though I might be saddend to see a classic turn modern). You will LOVE the Haunted Mansion!! In the stretching room, when the lights turn off, look directly above you. Some people forget to do this and miss out on some spooky magic! :stir:

I am very excited to meet you all! It will be lots of fun. :goodvibes

I will print extras of any printable quests so don't worry! ;)

jazstar87
06-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Of course we will ride POTC! I am anxious to see how they changed it (though I might be saddend to see a classic turn modern).

i rode it in april just before they closed it to remember the classic, it will be kinda scary to see an AI Johnny Depp, ok maybe awesome :rolleyes:

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
i rode it in april just before they closed it to remember the classic, it will be kinda scary to see an AI Johnny Depp, ok maybe awesome :rolleyes:

Will I get in trouble if I jump off the boat and grab the AI Johnny Depp as a take home souvenir? :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :lmao:

jazstar87
06-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Will I get in trouble if I jump off the boat and grab the AI Johnny Depp as a take home souvenir? :rolleyes: :rotfl2: :lmao:

i told you we would get ban from disney world :rolleyes:

oh yeah 23 days.... :rolleyes:

Dis-Wiz
06-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh God! :guilty:

If anybody has any ideas as to how I can keep Loves Disney from coming, please, do tell!!! Maybe the playing-hide-and-go-seek-and-forget-to-find-before-leaving method will work, :stir: .

There is also the slipping of the sleeping pill during breakfast... :stir: :rolleyes:

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Do it front! I dare you. But... when you do it, I don't know you.

jazstar87
06-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Do it front! I dare you. But... when you do it, I don't know you.

I'll do it for your stitch hat and your three inferno;)

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll do it for your stitch hat and your three inferno;)

Pay, you grab JD's legs and I'll grab his head... :rolleyes: :lmao:

Pay, Skater has only two inferno! lol.

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Sorry pay. I only have two infernos and a stitch hat. :rolleyes:

jazstar87
06-24-2006, 06:46 PM
jerk...

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 06:49 PM
So who all is going again? IS the list on the front page updated?

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 07:03 PM
So who all is going again? IS the list on the front page updated?

Yes it is updated! GrinGrinnyGhost is uncertain of going so I have not put that name up (for right now). Consider it 8 people going! :thumbsup2

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Cool. Sounds like we will have a good turnout! We also have an even number of people so we don't have to split up on rides!

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Cool. Sounds like we will have a good turnout! We also have an even number of people so we don't have to split up on rides!

Yeah, I know! We also fill one log up on Splash Mountain so that is cool. If GrinGrinnyGhost does decide to join us, I'm sure Dis-Wiz won't mind riding in a log alone... :rolleyes: :rotfl: ;)

jazstar87
06-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I know! We also fill one log up on Splash Mountain so that is cool. If GrinGrinnyGhost does decide to join us, I'm sure Dis-Wiz won't mind riding in a log alone... :rolleyes: :rotfl: ;)

HAHA! Me and skater already paired up so it looks like your alone front;)

(which sounded really bad :rolleyes: )

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Front! That is not very nice! We could just split up the group 4-4. See I have a solution for every thing.

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 11:10 PM
HAHA! Me and skater already paired up so it looks like your alone front;)

(which sounded really bad :rolleyes: )

Oh thanks guys! :rotfl2:

And skater, with 9 people 4-4 sounds very logical...well done! :rotfl: :lmao: ;)

AdioSkater
06-24-2006, 11:12 PM
LOL. I was still thinking only 8. Do not question someone who is tired!

Loves Disney
06-24-2006, 11:14 PM
LOL. I was still thinking only 8. Do not question someone who is tired!

:rotfl: You're tired too? lol ;) :rotfl:

Shaymojack
06-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Wish I could go, but I don't go until the first of August. >_< But any Dis people there around August 2nd-3rd in the Magic Kingdom should bring a giant sign saying "DIS" so I know there is someone there. xD

BobRichmond
06-25-2006, 01:36 AM
...decided to plan for a meet...
Date: Thursday, July 20th
Time: 9:00 a.m. (it is an extra morning hour day for the Kingdom, park opens at 8:00 am)
Where: The Magic Kingdom / VMK Central...
I requested the day off, so I am planning to be there. Since it is an Extra Magic Hour day and the express monorail does not open for day guests till 9am, I am planning to walk to the Polynesian and catch the monorail there. That should get me through the turnstiles very soon after 9am and to VMK Central by 9:10am at latest.
...please pm me which place you'd rather eat lunch at...
Columbia Harbour House works fine for me.
...we should wear something distinguishable....
Well I will have my "Bob" baseball cap on and a flat Coriander in my pocket, so should be pretty easy to spot. I also have met AdioSkater and ElectricLime, so should be able to spot the group.

jazstar87
06-25-2006, 05:48 AM
:rotfl: You're tired too? lol ;) :rotfl:
i am with front that is not an excuse... ;)

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 09:20 AM
I requested the day off, so I am planning to be there. Since it is an Extra Magic Hour day and the express monorail does not open for day guests till 9am, I am planning to walk to the Polynesian and catch the monorail there. That should get me through the turnstiles very soon after 9am and to VMK Central by 9:10am at latest.

Columbia Harbour House works fine for me.

Well I will have my "Bob" baseball cap on and a flat Coriander in my pocket, so should be pretty easy to spot. I also have met AdioSkater and ElectricLime, so should be able to spot the group.

Oh great!! I am glad you are coming!! We will all certainly look forward to meeting you!

~~~~~~

Also to those going:

I am going to vary the time...realizing how difficult it may be for some to be at the old cinema (vmk central) by 9.

Check the first post.

Dis-Wiz
06-25-2006, 10:42 AM
This is turning into quite a meet!!! :cool1:

I can't wait to meet all of you! This is going to be so exciting! :goodvibes :grouphug:

We will see how we divide up on the rides when we are there, not something we have to decide now.

We HAVE to go on the PotC ride, that is a must! pirate:, and there are enough seats in one boat to hold all of us, I think... :rolleyes:

Only 24 more days... :banana: :dance3:

GrinGrinnyGhosts
06-25-2006, 01:21 PM
ok i see if i can make it since i am 11

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 01:28 PM
ok i see if i can make it since i am 11

You'll probably want your parents there with you. So if you can make it, just tell us exactly how many people are going with you to this meet. :thumbsup2

GrinGrinnyGhosts
06-25-2006, 01:38 PM
You'll probably want your parents there with you. So if you can make it, just tell us exactly how many people are going with you to this meet. :thumbsup2 Well My Family will have to come becuse my dad is dead :sad2: or my mom may do the dolphin thing that day at epcot my FAMILY OF 5 MAYBE

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Well My Family will have to come becuse my dad is dead :sad2: or my mom may do the dolphin thing that day at epcot my FAMILY OF 5 MAYBE

I'm so sorry...

Okay, so if you go, we shall expect a jolly family of 5! :goodvibes

Captain Brain
06-25-2006, 01:49 PM
You guys and gals have fun now! Have fun meeting the legendary Skater, lol.

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 01:54 PM

:rotfl2: I can only hope I have at least half the excitement you had upon meeting him!! ;) :rotfl:

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 02:01 PM
GrinGrinnyGhosts has created a "pin" that we could wear the day of the meet. What do you guys think?

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7010/sample15fh.gif

Thanks GrinGrinnyGhosts!!! This is a lovely design!!! :thumbsup2

Dis-Wiz
06-25-2006, 02:20 PM
GrinGrinnyGhosts has created a "pin" that we could wear the day of the meet. What do you guys think?

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7010/sample15fh.gif

Thanks GrinGrinnyGhosts!!! This is a lovely design!!! :thumbsup2
Nice design, GrinGrinnyGhosts! :thumbsup2

I just printed out mine. I think we are going to get some laminating (sp?) paper later, for our pins, and KrazyLuke flat, lol.

Thanks for the pin GrinGrinnyGhosts! :goodvibes

AdioSkater
06-25-2006, 02:21 PM

Hahahahaha That is way too funny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 02:24 PM
You guys and gals have fun now! Have fun meeting the legendary FrontierSuzy, lol.

Aww shucks...I'm not that legendary... :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (Couldn't resist!) :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

kgordonlvn
06-25-2006, 02:26 PM
I's woulda' done did come down for dis hur meet if I's had done did saveded sum that thur green stuff.

EDIT: Alien is such a loser for rizzle now... that's 2 times I been on the wrong account... GRRRRRRRRRR

AlienNation
06-25-2006, 02:28 PM
Finally the loser is on his correct title

Loves Disney
06-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I's woulda' done did come down for dis hur meet if I's had done did saveded sum that thur green stuff.

EDIT: Alien is such a loser for rizzle now... that's 2 times I been on the wrong account... GRRRRRRRRRR

I ill missa sees u thar this July. I tink da mouse will be a missin' u all so. I got ta big ol' tree done sittin' in ma backyar' filled with dem green stuff u be missin'...tho the night last I think I'a choppid the darn thing down thinkin' it was some sorta that thur olive trees thing.

Spongeblair
06-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Oh yea me family will be coming to so expect a family of 4 Scots coming to vmk central. No we won't be wearing kilts. My sister trickcoop will be there

AlienNation
06-25-2006, 02:44 PM
I ill missa sees u thar this July. I tink da mouse will be a missin' u all so. I got ta big ol' tree done sittin' in ma backyar' filled with dem green stuff u be missin'...tho the night last I think I'a choppid the darn thing down thinkin' it was some sorta that thur olive trees thing.

Rats... i's thoughts dat maybes yous was gonna tells mes that olives is da same things... cuz if dats wuz the case, i's has sum of dat der in da cold place where fuud gets puts.

Dis-Wiz
06-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Oh yea me family will be coming to so expect a family of 4 Scots coming to vmk central. No we won't be wearing kilts. My sister trickcoop will be there
Well, I am looking forward to meeting and you and your family also! :thumbsup2

What a great meet this is turning out to be :goodvibes .

Dis-Wiz
06-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Just a little bump :jumping1:

Loves Disney
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Rats... i's thoughts dat maybes yous was gonna tells mes that olives is da same things... cuz if dats wuz the case, i's has sum of dat der in da cold place where fuud gets puts.

Now you gone and puts it'n ma mind that I's got some'mm of value in meh yard. If Olives is da same ting, I'ma now fearin' I's eaten some'mm of value da day last. A'least I's didn't cutz one o' dem cherry trees down...I couldn't not tell one o' dem liez abut cuttin' down a durn cherry tree....

Dis-Wiz
06-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Now you gone and puts it'n ma mind that I's got some'mm of value in meh yard. If Olives is da same ting, I'ma now fearin' I's eaten some'mm of value da day last. A'least I's didn't cutz one o' dem cherry trees down...I couldn't not tell one o' dem liez abut cuttin' down a durn cherry tree....
Boy, we are out of school for two weeks, and this is what happens to your writing.... :sad2: :rotfl:

jazstar87
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
lolerz :teeth:

Loves Disney
07-02-2006, 03:42 PM
:tigger:

Dis-Wiz
07-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey peoples!!! Only 17 more days until the meet!!! WOW, times flys by when you are sliding all day, LOL.

I printed out and laminated my little name tag for the meet that GrinGrinnyGhosts made. I also laminated a flat of CapElDano who will also be joining us, lol. :rotfl:

OnceUponAStar*
07-02-2006, 11:26 PM
I can't wait!, I hope these 2 weeks just fly by :)

jazstar87
07-02-2006, 11:35 PM
for a reason i don't i need to start packing, badly! :rotfl2:

Loves Disney
07-02-2006, 11:57 PM
I can't wait!, I hope these 2 weeks just fly by :)

Oh I hope they last! Because before I know, it will all be over...I want these days to go by nice and slow to savor the excitement! :thumbsup2

jazstar87
07-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Oh I hope they last! Because before I know, it will all be over...I want these days to go by nice and slow to savor the excitement! :thumbsup2

yes, did i mention i have to start packing?!

Loves Disney
07-03-2006, 09:19 AM
yes, did i mention i have to start packing?!

lol, I believe I do as well! :rotfl: my clothes are all bunched together but I still need to iron them and then pack them and I still need to figure out what items I am bringing...let's take these days nice and slow... ;) lol

Loves Disney
07-03-2006, 10:27 PM

Dis-Wiz
07-03-2006, 10:49 PM
I, too, have clothes bunched up on top of the suitcases ready for packing, lol. I still need iron them though. :guilty:

I have my fanny pack packed already. I have our video camera, digital camera and purell packed away inside, LOL. Of course when it gets closer to take off, I will fill it with goodies, like money, :love: .

I think my Disney shopping is done. Finally. I have enough shorts and skirts. I have lots of shirts, and will be buying many down there. I bought a bathing suit and two dresses (for some fancy dining :cloud9: ). I also bought some nice sandles, and .......water shoes...... I know, dorky, but I think they will more comfortable at the water parks and they were only $4.99 LOL

I am so ready!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :moped:

Loves Disney
07-05-2006, 11:19 AM

jazstar87
07-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Still telling myself i need to pack but i am not doing that ;)

BobRichmond
07-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the refurbed WDW Pirates Of the Caribbean is now open :thumbsup2 and the new VMK WDW Pirate Quest is scheduled to start at the grand opening on July 7th. :goodvibes I have already ridden the ride (pretty impressed) :sunny: and will be doing the quest next week. We should definitely put this in our meet plans as something to do and I'll be sure everyone will get the correct quest answers. ;)

AdioSkater
07-05-2006, 03:28 PM
I had not heard anything about the new pirate quest. I knew that they are going to have one but I don't know when it is going to officially going. I rode pirates yesterday on July 4th. THe park was way too busy. Pirates is definetly a ride idea.

Loves Disney
07-06-2006, 06:23 PM

Loves Disney
07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
:bounce:

AdioSkater
07-08-2006, 11:08 PM
I cannot wait for this meet! Its going to be so fun!

Woot new tag!

Loves Disney
07-08-2006, 11:14 PM
I cannot wait for this meet! Its going to be so fun!

Woot new tag!

Yeah...thank gosh the fairy took my name out of it!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I think I am due for new tags LOL...I am not sure how I can...uh...explain anymore how I came to say, "OH THE TERROR OF A CHIP" :rotfl2:

And yeah this meet will be a blast! I can't wait. :cool1:

Dis-Wiz
07-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Only 9 more days until we are down at Disney (not counting the day we go down)!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

AdioSkater
07-09-2006, 08:56 AM
The tag fairy must have read this thread. By the end of it I'm sure she is discovered that we are all crazy.

What is the terror of a chip front?

Dis-Wiz
07-09-2006, 09:14 AM
The tag fairy must have read this thread. By the end of it I'm sure she is discovered that we are all crazy.

Crazy? Who's crazy? Surely you can not call me crazy... It's not like I am the type of person who would make a complete fool of herself in front of hundreds of unsuspecting people doing something like... I don't know, dancing in the middle of Main Street for no apparent reason, psssshhh...... :lmao: :rolleyes:

Loves Disney
07-09-2006, 09:15 AM

If it took this thread for her to determine we are crazy...surely her mind isn't set quite right! :lmao:

It wrote it in a, "what annoys you most" thread...right before I wrote your name and right after Pay's.

:rotfl2: jk :rotfl2:

AdioSkater
07-09-2006, 09:24 AM
I don't get it.

Loves Disney
07-09-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't get it.

Story of your life, huh? :rotfl2: jk!!

But I wrote that quote on a thread that asked what annoyed us most. I went on about how people eating loudly annoys me...lol I went on to say that chips where the worst kind of loud. ;)

jazstar87
07-10-2006, 04:55 PM
It wrote it in a, "what annoys you most" thread...right before I wrote your name and right after Pay's.

:rotfl2: jk :rotfl2:
Wow, i beat out skater?!!!!

I don't get it.

When do you ever do? :confused3 :teeth:

Well eight days (eight days a week I love you! -sorry-)and i have done nothing but make shirts because my mom wants our family to be match while going aboard the magic :crazy2: She thinks it is cute, but it really geeky! LOL I still haven't started pack which reminds me to print out quest....

Loves Disney
07-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow, i beat out skater?!!!!

When do you ever do? :confused3 :teeth:

Well eight days (eight days a week I love you! -sorry-)and i have done nothing but make shirts because my mom wants our family to be match while going aboard the magic :crazy2: She thinks it is cute, but it really geeky! LOL I still haven't started pack which reminds me to print out quest....

Pay, I mean this most respectfully...I think in a previous life you lived as a cavewoman! LOL

"I still haven't started pack(ing) which reminds me to print out (the) quest"

"but it (is) really geeky"

"my mom wants our family to be match(ing)"

jazstar87
07-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Dear, English is not my best subject and i am HORRIBLE at Grammer. I squirm when i hear that word.

i am a cave women;)

Loves Disney
07-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Dear, English is not my best subject and i am HORRIBLE at Grammer. I squirm when i hear that word.

i am a cave women;)

:rotfl2: Women? You're many? :rotfl2: (couldn't resist!) :rotfl:

So, this meet is in 9 days! :woohoo:

Dis-Wiz
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
You are so critical cat!! Sheesshhh

anywhossle..

Only 9 more days until the meet and I am so excited!!!! I have printed out and answered all of the quests (four of each, and some extras just in case).

I have a pile of clothes ON my suitcases, they just need to find their way INTO the suitcases lol. I will start the packing later this week (hopefully).

WOOT!! This is the last full week before Disney!!! BOOYEAH!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Loves Disney
07-10-2006, 07:04 PM
You are so critical cat!! Sheesshhh

anywhossle..

Only 9 more days until the meet and I am so excited!!!! I have printed out and answered all of the quests (four of each, and some extras just in case).

I have a pile of clothes ON my suitcases, they just need to find their way INTO the suitcases lol. I will start the packing later this week (hopefully).

WOOT!! This is the last full week before Disney!!! BOOYEAH!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

"Anywhossle"...shall I add this one to the many created words of FrontierEmma, Dictionary? :confused3 :rolleyes:

jazstar87
07-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo................... .................................

Who is excited?! :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:
I am more excited than when pooh finds honey!

Dis-Wiz
07-12-2006, 09:15 AM
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I can just imagine, next wednesday at this time, we will be on the plane and almost ready to start descending into the Happiest Place n Earth!!! (well, Orlando Airport, but close enough, lol)

I can't wait

I can't wait

I can't wait

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bitelip: :bitelip: :bitelip: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Only 7 more days until the meet!!! WOOT!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BobRichmond
07-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Just an update on the new Pirate Quest. It still has not started, but a usually reliable VMK cast member (Jacque) says it should be this month.

I am hoping it will be started before the meet. If not, I will be sure to arrange how everyone at the meet will be able to get the items as soon as I can do the quest.

Loves Disney
07-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Just an update on the new Pirate Quest. It still has not started, but a usually reliable VMK cast member (Jacque) says it should be this month.

I am hoping it will be started before the meet. If not, I will be sure to arrange how everyone at the meet will be able to get the items as soon as I can do the quest.

Thanks for keeping us all udated on the new quest! I am crossing my fingers with hope that it will be out as we are all down there. pirate:

6 days until the meet! :woohoo:

Dis-Wiz
07-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Yavn said (on the other thread) that the new pirate quest will be out a week or two (at the most) after the movie. I am hoping it will be out next week, before we leave.

WOOT!!!! 6 days!!!!!!!!!!! (or 153 more hours):cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :hourglass :dance3:

AdioSkater
07-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Woot! This meet is going to be fun!

Dis-Wiz
07-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Next week at this time, we will probably be eating lunch at the Columbia Harbour House!

WOOT!!! I can not wait to meet you people behind the computer screen! :goodvibes :cool1: :banana:

Loves Disney
07-13-2006, 11:47 AM
WOOT!!! I can not wait to meet you people behind the computer screen! :goodvibes :cool1: :banana:

Famous last words... :rolleyes:

:rotfl: jk. I am looking forward to this meet. Oh gosh...are my bags still empty? :rolleyes1

OnceUponAStar*
07-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Can't wait until the meet, gees I leave on Saturday and I still need to pack!

Loves Disney
07-14-2006, 02:46 PM
:bounce:

Dis-Wiz
07-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I am almost all packed for Wednesday. I still have a few pieces of clothing, that I will be wearing for the next few days, to pack.

I was hoping that I would be able to fit everything into my small suitcase and then put my small suitcase in my big suitcase, so that I don't have to carry two bags on the way there. Then on the way home, since I would have so much more stuff :goodvibes , I would use both suitcases. This plan did not work. I found that I have way too much clothes to fit into my small suitcase, so it looks like I will have to lug around two rolling suitcases and a carry on both ways.

But what am I saying!?!? There is nothing to be complaining about, I'm going to Disney World!!!! (but these guys say it better than I do >>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjWXpDkIKI&search=%20Disney%20World these guys do too>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCM9f7RO_lE&search=%20Disney%20World)

OnceUponAStar*
07-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Well I'm off to Disney tomorrow at 6am!, See ya all there!

ktink94
07-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Aww i wish i was going with. But ill be back In the End of August!

VMK_KrazyLuke
07-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I can not wait to see you all there. (I will be there in mind, because it is only my flat going, so I will be thinking about what's going on)

Dis-Wiz
07-18-2006, 09:29 AM
We take off for the airport tomorrow at 4:30 am. I still cannot believe we are actually going to WDW, after all the planning. :bitelip:

The meet is only the day after tomorrow!! WOOT!!!! I can not wait!! But it's ok if tomorrow goes by slow, I want lots of time to enjoy our first day there. :goodvibes :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :confused3

See you people Thursday!!! :wave2:

Iris
07-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Hey folks

I just saw Spongeblair in the game and he was waiting at VMK central. Looks like nobody showed up or he was early or late. Anyway, he is looking for all of you and went to ride Space Mountain.

VMK_KrazyLuke
07-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey folks

I just saw Spongeblair in the game and he was waiting at VMK central. Looks like nobody showed up or he was early or late. Anyway, he is looking for all of you and went to ride Space Mountain.

I think he was late from what I understood on Bug's post