PDA

View Full Version : 6/9 Closing at Sports Zoo at Disney Dreams Field

Shaymojack
06-10-2006, 12:45 AM
It was fun, my first real DIS Closing. I hope to get to more! And yes I tried to upload and post ASAP. :teeth:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Shayjack/VMK/vmkclosing.jpg

Dragonlord11_7
06-10-2006, 12:47 AM
This stinks... since VMK's clock is a little off mine, I missed closing :( Oh well, hope you had fun!

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Nice to see you all again :)!! We left so we could get to a close with my Monkey, MickeysMusic (she couldn't get in the room due to friends-only) :). Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of that room in time -- was too busy trying to get myself into a dancing position LOL.

Have a great nite everyone :)!

ShadowKittyKat
06-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Lol - no matter where you were...

Have a great night! Even if you fall asleep in your chair and don't dream of anything (:rolleyes1)... Night! :wizard:

Renpener
06-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Have a great night everyone!

I wanted to dance over that flat bear, lol.
Sorry about the gophers... They needed to be taught disiplince of not being in a cage, lol.

~Ren

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Even if you fall asleep in your chair and don't dream of anything (:rolleyes1)... Night! :wizard:

He he he...who the heck does that silly thing? :confused3

Renpener
06-10-2006, 12:58 AM
He he he...who the heck does that silly thing? :confused3

Not you... you did it on the couch last night, not the chair ;)

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Not you... you did it on the couch last night, not the chair ;)

ROFL!!! That's what I get for letting my monkey go on vmk when I am sleeping!!! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dragonlord11_7
06-10-2006, 01:01 AM
You'd better drink some coffee next time... By the way... who lives in the EST zone? I seem to be the only one... Good night east, west, and in the middle coast friends!

Disney Dreams
06-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Thanks for coming everyone! Here are some photos for the fun closing. We had a packed house!

Everyone seemed to have a good time - right from the start. As Homer the Gopher welcomed everyone.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/disneydreams/first.jpg

Homer the Gopher even asked for some cheese, only to get stomped on. Poor Homer. :(
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/disneydreams/protectgophers.jpg

As visitors to the zoo continued to enjoy themselves, other attempted to help Homer.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/disneydreams/gopher2.jpg

Thanks again for closing at the zoo - and for another day more about friendship than anything else in vmk.

-Disney Dreams

Shaymojack
06-10-2006, 01:04 AM
I fell asleep in my chair once... It was odd when I woke up ^_^

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 01:07 AM
You'd better drink some coffee next time... By the way... who lives in the EST zone? I seem to be the only one... Good night east, west, and in the middle coast friends!

We're in EST -- lots of DIS in EST ;). Happy Sat her day to you EST'ers! :rotfl:

I fell asleep in my chair once

Ah...a newbie :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Shaymojack
06-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Heh, I already made a topic on this. But not with this many pictures... But I do have the closing picture.

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Ah, my back side as usual lol...

Dragonlord11_7
06-10-2006, 10:20 AM
We're in EST -- lots of DIS in EST . Happy Sat her day to you EST'ers!

I meant who actually makes a closing. And this explains alot! No wonder why you're always fast asleep on your couch!

Disney Dreams
06-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey Shaymojack,
Thanks for posting the picture with the closed sign. I hosted closing so I had started a thread - probably when you did - just took longer due to adding more photos.

Glad you could make it to closing at my zoo. Nice to have you. :)

AmberDaze
06-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I meant who actually makes a closing. And this explains alot! No wonder why you're always fast asleep on your couch!

Hey, it isn't ALL the time that I fall asleep on the couch!

I sometimes fall asleep in my computer chair... :rotfl2:

silvrstrfx
06-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey, it isn't ALL the time that I fall asleep on the couch!

I sometimes fall asleep in my computer chair... :rotfl2:

*raises hand* I will attest to the fact that she falls asleep more often in her chair than on the couch... the couch is actually a relatively new thing :rotfl:

ShadowKittyKat
06-10-2006, 10:07 PM
*raises hand* I will attest to the fact that she falls asleep more often in her chair than on the couch... the couch is actually a relatively new thing :rotfl:

Ahhh... but have you ever "mysteriously" gone from the chair/couch to the floor? It's sure a mystery! :confused3

Shaymojack
06-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Yes it is... I used to find myself squished between the coffee table and the couch. ^_^

qruthie
06-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Ahhh... but have you ever "mysteriously" gone from the chair/couch to the floor? It's sure a mystery! :confused3

One time that happened to me but I landed on the remote to the cable box so the tv came on. It totally scared the something out of me.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

Disney Dreams
06-11-2006, 12:50 PM
One time that happened to me but I landed on the remote to the cable box so the tv came on. It totally scared the something out of me.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

If that surprises ANYONE that this happened to q, raise your hand?!?! Anyone? :lmao: Q, I swear I love you! You kill me with laughter - bless your heart for that!

By the way, I have changed the title of this thread appropriately! :rotfl:

AmberDaze
06-11-2006, 01:04 PM

ROFL!!!! You crack me up girl!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: