PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop talking about it!

stitchfan18
06-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm going to be in the world with my DBF in less than 3 weeks who is going for the 1st time and i'm too excited to think about anything else. All day at work it's all I can think about, and whenever we are together it's all I can talk about. I think he is about to push me in front of a car the next time I talk about needing the make ADR's. I'm just so thrilled to finally get to share my love of WDW with him :cool1:
Just 16 more days.... I can do it.

polly p
06-09-2006, 07:07 PM
I remember my first trip. I felt just like you are feeling. But then again I feel like that everytime I go to Disney. Have a great trip.

LUVMICKEY
06-09-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm the same way every time we have a trip coming up. I get so I can hardly work because I can't stop thinking about it. Dh and I talk about it all the time. It's a good thing he feels the same way I do. Otherwise he'd think I was losing it. The night before we go, of course we can't sleep, so we just sit in the La Z Boys all night and wait to be picked up.

Michele

LErin26
06-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Me too! DBF is going to disown me if I don't shut up about WDW. I just asked him to TIVO shows on Food Network and Travel Channel about WDW!

Jrabbit910
06-09-2006, 09:11 PM
:teeth: Hi Stich,
Have a great time and try to book your ADR ASAP! your leaving so soon, you want to try and make sure you get them and not be left out! :) have a great time!

slo
06-10-2006, 11:16 PM
It sounds like this is going to be an awesome trip - have fun!!! :cool1:

P-Dust
06-11-2006, 09:40 AM
I have the same situation, if my DHubby hears 1 more word about our trip in Sept. I think he will disown me! We are renovating an apartment and he wants me to concentrate on that instead of the trip! Like that is going to happen!