PDA

View Full Version : Help with registering for Year of Million Dreams

lovealldisney
06-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Can anyone help me out? I only am on line at work and the computer won't let me register for this. I'm not allowed to download the Flash Player thingy. What to do???? :confused3

Maybelle
06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
I've been trying to register my DH, and it won't let me register because it keeps saying to use a valid zip code. I know others have experienced this too...what do I do??

MagicMe
06-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I connected through the link on the DIS and I was able to see all the things from the menu but when I clicked on the sweepstakes entry - nothing happened.

Al and Kate's Mom
06-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Make sure you have the flash player installed, or you won't be able to see it - here is the link I use to get into the sweeps:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/index

eeyore29
06-15-2006, 10:29 AM
I connected through the link on the DIS and I was able to see all the things from the menu but when I clicked on the sweepstakes entry - nothing happened.

I found that once you click on the sweepstakes link it brings something else up & you can't see the whole screen (not sure if this is what you're seeing) so I hit F11 to view the page in full-screen mode. Then I was able to see everything which included another link to actually enter the contest. Hope this helps!

DisneyMomx7
06-16-2006, 06:58 AM
I couldn't see the full screen either. Thanks for the tip about F11, I was able to enter today.

eeyore29
06-16-2006, 07:12 AM
I couldn't see the full screen either. Thanks for the tip about F11, I was able to enter today.

You're welcome! One other tip: don't forget to hit F11 when you're all done or when you open a new window to get back to your regular view... :wave2: