PDA

View Full Version : General DISNEY Swap Details & Check In

KatDisney
06-07-2006, 12:09 PM
The Swap is DUE Friday August 25th

*I will PM each of you with my mailing/contact information. I am excited to be hosting this swap and look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations.

*If you have not already done so, please PM with your mailing address so I can pre-address envelopes and boxes.

*Post your weekly status on this Progress thread, like every Friday (or which ever day of the week works best for you). Communication is very important in a swap so please make sure you check in to the Progress thread EVERY week.

*Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag; put all of your Ziploc bags into a large Ziploc bag - be sure to include your name, your DIS name and your address on your big bag (this step is important); include $4.05 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. If you do more than one Swap please include $ 8.10 for a priority box. Please also mark your large Ziploc baggie with the swap group # (this will make sorting so much easier than last time.)

*PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

* original thread can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=12824942#post12824942

-Legend -
I have shipped back to you :car:
You have received your package :thumbsup2

Our Disney Cast of Players is:
katdisney :thumbsup2
ohana4 :teleport:
disneyland_emily :teleport:
hopemax :thumbsup2
potterphreak :teleport:
PixieDust32 :tink:
fanofthemouse:teleport:
ksjayhawks:teleport:
RealMickeysGirl :teleport:
rlovew :teleport:
New England Eeyore :teleport:
YodasMom :teleport:
MyLittlePiglet :teleport:

Group 1: Disneyland 50th Celebration
1. yodasmom - It all started with a mouse - Matted quote & photo mats
2. RealMickeysGirl -Golden Verhicles - 1 topper, golden Dumbo/Teacup tag
3. potterphreak – Parade of Dreams – matted song & 1 topper
4. hopemax - Welcome to Disneyland - Paper piecing & journal boxes
5. Disneyland_emily - Dedication- Lyric/Poem and eyelets/fiber
6. Ohana4 - Disneyland Entrance with topper and photo mats
7. Katdisney - Golden Mickeys ~~ Photo Mats & Squares

Group 2:
1. YodasMom - Haunted Mansion - Quote, poem, or song lyric /Mini File Folder
2. New England Eeyore - Walt and Mickey - 2 Tags, 2 Journalling Boxes
3. hopemax - Are We Ready for Vacation? - 2 Tags, Mini File Folder
4. RealMickeysGirl - All things Minnie - 1 box/tag, 1 library pocket with tag
5. potterphreak – Pirates of the Caribbean – 2 journaling boxes & 1 topper
6. PixieDust32 - Fantasyland, Princesses - Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon
7. fanofthemouse - Small World song and topper
8. Disneyland_emily - DCA- Library Pocket/Tag and Eyelets and Fiber
9. ksjayhawks - Downtown Disney - Topper & Squares
10. Ohana4 - Disney at night - Poem/song lyric & photo mats
11. MyLittlePiglet - "Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
12. Katdisney - Main street - borders and Photo mats

Group 3:
1. YodasMom - Disney Railroad - Quote, poem, or song lyric /Mini File Folder
2. New England Eeyore - When You Wish Upon a Star - Matted Lyric, Library Pocket &Tag
3. RealMickeysGirl - Hidden Mickeys - 1 topper/ 4 embellished squares
4. potterphreak – Tiki Room - matted song / 1 journaling box, 1 tag
5. rlovew - Splash mountain - shaker box /4 embellished squares
6. PixieDust32 - Peter Pan - Embellished squares
7. Tink93 - Mickey - boarders and journaling boxes
8. fanofthemouse - Wishes topper and tag/box
9. hopemax - Alice in Wonderland - Slide Mounts and borders
10. Ohana4 - General Character Meals tags/journal boxes
11. MyLittlePiglet- Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to Disney we go
12. Katdisney - Goofy's Kitchen -Topper & journal boxes

Group 4:
1. New England Eeyore - Where Magic Lives - Topper, Mini File Folder
2 RealMickeysGirl - Thank you Walt - 1 library pocket/tag, 1 mini file folder
3. potterphreak – Woody – 1 tag & pocket, 2 photo mats
4. PixieDust32 - Toy Story - Matted Poem or song Lyric
5. fanofthemouse - Parades topper and tag box
6. Ohana4 - Monsters, Inc. characters squares/journal boxes
7. hopemax - Shrunken Ned - Quote and Photo Mats
8. Katdisney - Goofy -Frames & Squares

PixieDust32
06-07-2006, 01:21 PM
:cool1:

RealMickeysGirl
06-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Way Cool! I am so excited.

rlovew
06-07-2006, 04:13 PM
I am awaiting my supplies so I can get started.

Disneyland_emily
06-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Just saying howdy!

I'm internet less for another week (WHY it takes 10 days to get internet in Orlando who honestly knows...) So ill be off and on when I can (free wifi!)

-em

New England Eeyore
06-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Just saying hello. I will not be working on this until I finish my July swaps, so there won't be much progress for awhile, but I do have some ideas in my head (and sketched out on paper) so when I do sit down to work on them it shouldn't be hard.

KatDisney
06-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Glad to hear from you all :>)

Ohana 4
06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Just checking in. I'm so excited about this swap and can't wait to see everyone's creative ideas! popcorn::

rlovew
06-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Do I have to make the embelished squares for Splash Mountain in a square shape or could I do them in more of a splash shape to go with the shaker box? I would make them the same size as a square.

YodasMom
06-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Do I have to make the embelished squares for Splash Mountain in a square shape or could I do them in more of a splash shape to go with the shaker box? I would make them the same size as a square.

I've done circles for squares, etc, so personally, I wouldn't limit them to just square shapes. Sounds creative to me!

Also checking in...........I will be ordering my supplies early, but won't be putting them together either until my June and July swaps are done.

potterphreak
06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
Checking-in and asking a question:

For my matted song lyrics for the Parade of Dreams (group 1), are there size guidelines or anything? *** to do it on the computer, it's going to come out like, 5"x7". Is this ok?! I have never made one of these before and I have never received one either, LOL.

Thanks in advance!

KatDisney
06-15-2006, 08:23 PM
5x7 Sounds good to me..

fanofthemouse
06-16-2006, 10:53 AM
checking in :cool1: :cool1:

KatDisney
06-19-2006, 10:45 AM
ladies, We had a late addition to group 2 & 3 :) Those 2 group each have a full 12 in them. How is everyone doing? I have semi started I am finishing my cruise swap this week and then I am off and running on the next swap that is due.

MyLittlePiglet
06-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks Kat!!!! Will PM what other items shortly (along with address). The server is going sooooo slow! :)

KatDisney
06-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Just wanted to say elloooo Troops!

hopemax
06-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I am completely done with the 50th one. I ran out of supplies so I am one photo mat away from being done with my Ned stuff, and one set of my tags needs ribbon so I am basically done with my group 2 stuff. So all I need to really do is my Alice stuff, and there I am done with my slide mounts, so I only need to do my borders! Although those are giving me fits, cause I am having that "get idea out of head and have it actually look good" problem.

MyLittlePiglet
06-29-2006, 07:01 PM
Kat I sent my address did you get it? The first page has not been updated. I take some tink supplies for group 2 and all but 1 sticker sheet for group 3 (darn store not having enough sticker packs :) So have to go back to pick that up. Finishing 2 other swaps and then this one is all I have to do until ABC swap :rotfl2:

KatDisney
06-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Hiya Nope Didn't get a message with your address I just looked through them all.

ksjayhawks
07-03-2006, 11:34 PM
I am in CA til 15th. Have the supplies and idea, so will work on it when I get home.

KatDisney
07-04-2006, 02:25 AM
MyLittlePiglet

I got your addy that time :) :banana:

rlovew
07-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Just checking in. I have my supplies but haven't started working on these yet.

KatDisney
07-04-2006, 12:43 PM
*•-•´¯`•-ģĻĢ-•´¯`*:•.Happy 4th of July!*´¯`•-ģĻĢ *•-•´¯`•-•*

bigsis1970
07-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi just checking in for my DD - Tink93 . I have taken her shopping for her papers and embellies so we are looking good to get started.. Michelle

KatDisney
07-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Fantastic! How is everyone else doing?

rlovew
07-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Checking in again now that I am back from Denver. I have strated the shaker boxes but I have been having a few issues with my craftrobob that the company is working on. I plan on working on things this week and hope to have at least the shaker boxes done by the end of the week.

MyLittlePiglet
07-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Hello!! Just checking in. I have a graduate class until the 14th of August so I wuill promptly start, complete, and send swap items when that is over. I have my ideas already just have to fidn the time to do them..... and get the one last pack of stupid stickers that the store was short one when I bought them and has not yet restocked!!! :)

Ohana 4
07-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Just checking in. I'm back from vacation, so will be hitting the swaps as soon as my round of working is over!

KatDisney
07-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok I have just PM'd everyone with my contact information and Mailing information. If you did not get it please let me know. How is everyone doing?

ksjayhawks
07-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Mine are done and on the way, at least part of them. I finished them last night and hurried to package them and get them mailed today before picking up boys from tennis camp; came home and while cleaning up, found the 4th deco square hiding under my swap lists sheets. :blush: So will send them tomorrow in an envelope.

My package will have topper and 3 deco squares in it and a saran wrapped deco square taped on it.

I told our host that I was so proud of being able to be a month early for once, and see what happens! Oh well . . .

RealMickeysGirl
07-26-2006, 10:04 AM
Got some more of my supplies last night. Everything going well.

KatDisney
07-28-2006, 01:12 PM
ksjayhawks..

I have recieved your items. They are wonderfull!

potterphreak
07-29-2006, 01:18 PM
If possible, can I change something of mine in group 3? Instead of a matted song, journaling box and a tag, can I please change to 1 journaling box, 1 tag and 1 topper for Tiki Room?

Please advise!! I cannot get my song to look right and it's bugging me! LOL

KatDisney
07-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Potter, thats fine :)

KatDisney
08-07-2006, 03:55 PM
How is everyone doing ;) Just checking in

hopemax
08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey, good timing. I just came to post that after running out of paper, going to Seattle, getting over a cold I am done!

And this means I am finally down to my one post-it-note. So sometime in the next couple weeks we need to get together for lunch or a visit to a LSS or something.

New England Eeyore
08-07-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm here, still working. I have 2 of my 3 groups done and plan to finish up by early next week.

Ohana 4
08-08-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm almost done too. I have 2 sets completely done. Working on Monsters, Inc now and then the Character meal one. Then I think I'll send you this set with the next CJ I have, if that's okay with you. I currently have The Little Things. You haven't done that one yet, have you?

KatDisney
08-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Ohana, that works for me and nope I've not done that CJ yet.

hope I would love to meet somewhere ;)

Does everyone have my address?

New England Eeyore
08-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Mine went postal today! :sunny:

MyLittlePiglet
08-15-2006, 07:33 PM
FYI for group 3 Heigh Ho Heigh Ho..... I made 12 inch vertical borders, but designed in such a way that if you are doing a 8 1/2 by 11 book you could just trim off the end without loosing any of the design, but those that do 12 x 12 could have a border than went over the whole page too.

Does that make sense? :)

KatDisney
08-17-2006, 01:18 PM
New England Eeyore & hopemax I have recieved yours :)

I must say you ladies are just simply AMAZING! your pieces are awesome!

RealMickeysGirl
08-17-2006, 01:50 PM
I should be ready to mail by Monday or Tuesday.

I can't wait to see everyones work.

Ohana 4
08-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Provided I find the big book of stamps I bought for swaps, I'll have this out tomorrow along with Joy's book for you, Kathy.

New England Eeyore
08-17-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm glad they arrived safely! I can't wait to see everyone else's work!

potterphreak
08-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I hope to finish today, 8/20 and go postal no later than Tuesday, the 22nd.

:-)

Question: How do y'all line your stuff up straight to double mat? I am having the hardest time getting my stuff straight!! Even went and bought a T-square yesterday, but it's not helping 100%. GRRR! LOL

MyLittlePiglet
08-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Hello mine should go out tuesday the latest, hopefull tomorrow! :)

rlovew
08-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Mine are finished I am packaging them up and hope to go postal tommorrow but definately by Tuesday.

RealMickeysGirl
08-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Ok - I didn't get to mail today. I have done one of my elements twice and still don't like the way it came out so I scrapped it again. Tonight, I am going to come up with another version/idea and just go with it even if it isn't the way I envisioned it in my mind.

Maybe that is my problem. I had an idea in my head of how I wanted it to look and I can't seem to make it look that way.

Hopefully, I can get them in the mail in the morning.

Sandy

KatDisney
08-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks for checking in ladies:) We are still waiting on several so as long as everyone keeps in contact we should be fine ;)

YodasMom
08-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I am mailing mine this afternoon!

Thanks for hosting! :goodvibes

rlovew
08-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I just mailed mine a little while ago.

potterphreak
08-22-2006, 04:40 PM
I finished today, and packed them all up (oh boy, did I join a lot of groups! LOL) but ran out of baggies (need 5 more!) so it will go postal tomorrow. I am sooooo tired and rundown and getting the runaround from my ob's office for a blood test and BAH!! Today feels like a Monday! LOL <whine> I just need to know if I am tired because I am finally pregnant or do I need to see the doc??? LOL Whatevah! Hopefully they will get their act together so I can get the test tomorrow. Called at 8am this morning and 6 hrs., 45 minutes later-they don't know anything. GRRRR!!! :furious:

LOL!! I need a little faith, trust and OF COURSE some :wizard: dust; would love to not have to track my crazy cycle any more! LOL

YodasMom
08-22-2006, 05:29 PM
I mailed mine this afternoon via priority mail.

Just a note for everyone.....I had planned to do the Disney Railroad spiel for my quote / lyric element for the railroad theme. But, I recently found the perfect quote from Walt about his dream for the parks and the railroad was a part of that quote. I had never seen this quote before. So, I thought it was perfect considering the 50th celebration and considering parts of this swap have some elements related to the 50th anniv. Hope this is OK.

Thanks again for hosting, Kat! :goodvibes

Only 9 more swaps to go............ :crazy:

fanofthemouse
08-22-2006, 07:12 PM
POstal in the am.

Have a good night

potterphreak
08-23-2006, 12:38 PM
I am postal. However, I forgot to include return postage. Is there a way I can send you money via Paypal to cover it? LOL Seems I forget SOMETHING during these swaps, <sigh>

Let me know, I can always mail you stamps also.

:goodvibes

MyLittlePiglet
08-23-2006, 03:11 PM
LOL!! I need a little faith, trust and OF COURSE some :wizard: dust; would love to not have to track my crazy cycle any more! LOL

oh oh oh that was my swap items hahaha. I think you're pregnant ;) .... doing the happy someone having a baby dance :woohoo: (and if you are not being tired sticks,,,, my vibe says pregnant hope its right)

potterphreak
08-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Well, after taking 8 hours yesterday for my ob to approve the blood work, I went and had it drawn today. But of course my doc is out of the office today so who knows when I will find out, LOL! I am really hoping I am and will be sure to let you guys know as soon as I know!!!

:banana: :Pinkbounc

Ohana 4
08-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Kathy,
Have you received mine yet? I sent it along with Joy's CJ on Saturday. Let me know.

MyLittlePiglet
08-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Mine went postal yesterday about lunch time.

potterphreak
08-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Blood test update:

Doc's office called my cell at 5:42, I called back at 5:44 and got the exchange because apparently, their offices were closed and I didn't have an extension, blah blah blah. So, I call this morning at 7:10 and have to call after 7:30am. LOL Oh the drama!!! :-D

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

PrincessNancy96
08-24-2006, 09:49 AM
keeping fingers crossed for you CJ... I'll keep checking in today for the update..
I'm telling ya.. those are familiar signs for me!!!

potterphreak
08-24-2006, 01:12 PM
negative

<sigh>

RealMickeysGirl
08-28-2006, 10:09 AM
My stuff is in the post box downstairs - should have been picked up by the postal carrier about 15 minutes ago.
Sorry for the delay - life has been a little strange - but things are getting better.
Having a bout of insomnia right now - only slept about 2 hours last night - tired today but still not sleepy.

I can't wait to see what everyone made.

rlovew
08-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Kat-
Even if you have it ready could you wait until after Ernesto is out of the way before mailing anything to me.

Thanks

YodasMom
08-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Hi Kat........

Just wondering if you received my things?

MyLittlePiglet
08-28-2006, 07:11 PM
negative

<sigh>

Sooooo sorry :guilty:

OT I got my first period after the miscarriage, so I am trying to be positive about everything. :cheer2:

Whenever it is meant to be it will be, for the both of us!!! :thumbsup2

MyLittlePiglet
08-28-2006, 07:13 PM
oh yeah and I have been postal a few days now, but no icon :rolleyes1 Please let me know when it gets there Kat :) :thumbsup2

Ohana 4
08-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Kathy,
Still don't have word from you whether you've received that CJ and my items for this swap. Please update.
Thanks!

KatDisney
08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
OK here is the update..sorry for my slackieness.. Sheesh who would have thought RL would be so blah right now...lol.. I am sorry for being awol the last couple days. I checked my mail yesterday and here is what was in it..

Packages recieved:

rlovew
Mylittlepiglet
fanof themouse
potterphreak
ohana4-- yes got the CJ as well
yodasmom

Phew the postlady thought it was christmas time..lol.. she is pretty funny
I am headed to the mailbox again right after this post.

Almost got em all ladies then I can ship em back out to you and I must say the work I have seen on this swap is AMAZING! I will post pictures as well. A few of the pieces I was scared to touch..lol.. they are THAT GOOD! I know you all will be as excited as I am..

be back in a few minutes with another update.

KatDisney
08-30-2006, 03:31 PM
RealMickeysGirl I've gotten yours today!

PixieDust32
08-30-2006, 10:02 PM
KAT! Mine are on their way! Sorry for the delay.

PrincessNancy96
08-31-2006, 06:10 AM
negative

<sigh>
I'm sorry I missed this post the other day.. I'm sorry.. Stay positive and when the time is right.. it will happen!!! :grouphug:

RealMickeysGirl
09-01-2006, 10:26 AM
RealMickeysGirl I've gotten yours today!

:woohoo: Yea!! :woohoo:

So, can you tell which one I had so much trouble with? the one I scrapped 3 times and still couldn't get the way I wanted it? I hope not - I hope you all like them but I am still a little uneasy about the one I had so much trouble with.

potterphreak
09-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Any news? I am chomping at the bit to see everyones items, lol!!! Kat, have you heard from the 3 we are waiting on?

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :bounce: :crazy:

KatDisney
09-09-2006, 10:35 AM
HIya everyone..

Nope I am still waiting.. Hopefully the last few will check in please so we have an idea of whats happening..

KatDisney
09-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Can we have the last three please check in.

potterphreak
09-10-2006, 02:44 PM
KAT! Mine are on their way! Sorry for the delay.

On Augu. 30th, PixieDust32 posted that she went postal.

:-)

KatDisney
09-11-2006, 08:38 PM
I've not recieved her items yet ;( I just went through all the packages I have.

potterphreak
09-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Hmmm this is a bummer!

How long are we willing to wait? Poor Kat!

KatDisney
09-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Ok ladies, this is the question I need awsered.. How long do you want to wait for the 3 MIA scrappers/package?

I was thinking I'd swap it out this weekend and mail on Monday.

YodasMom
09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Ok ladies, this is the question I need awsered.. How long do you want to wait for the 3 MIA scrappers/package?

I was thinking I'd swap it out this weekend and mail on Monday.

Hi Kat,
I think you need to do what's good for you in regards to sending out the swaps. If this weekend is a good time, go for it!

Just curious.......Did any of them respond to PM's? If not, I would go ahead and send them out this weekend.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

potterphreak
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
I agree-swap them out this weekend and mail on Monday. Sounds good to me. If people choose to be slackers, then we just know to not swap with them in the future. I am so sad, I LOOOVED the topics the slackers were doing. Too bad they can't be team players, but onward and upward, no? LOL

**I forgot to ask-did you get the stamps I mailed you?

Ohana 4
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Yep, go ahead and send them.

KatDisney
09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Hi ladies,

Thanks for the feedback, I will swap them all out this weekend and mail on monday.

As for the MIA's nope not a word from two of them. Apprenetly one was mailed but I haven't recieved it yet.

Potter, yup, I got your stamps Thanks! I thought I posted that I recieved them

This swap was a blast to do ;) I had fun with my items and I KNOW you will all just squeal with delight at the pieces your getting back they are simply AMAZING!

New England Eeyore
09-13-2006, 07:54 PM
I'm fine with whatever you do. I'm a little curious though. I think Tink93 is Bigsis1970s daughter and she's going through some tough times right now. I wouldn't expect to get thouse. But no word from Disneyland Emily? She was an "oldtimer" and a fixture on these boards - I hope everything is okay.

KatDisney
09-13-2006, 08:09 PM
yes she is her daughter and I've heard she is having a rough patch. I've not heard this from her just others. As for Em I am not sure whats up with her. she might have just forgotten about it since she recently moved to florida. Im sending her an email.

KatDisney
09-13-2006, 09:38 PM
I've found Em :)) so she is no longer MIA :banana:

Disneyland_emily
09-13-2006, 11:00 PM
I am soo sorry guys :(

I totally and completely forgot about this (Blaim the Mouse- he's keeping me busy!)

I will have them in the mail tomorrow morning (Gonna be a late night here ;))

-em

RealMickeysGirl
09-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey Em :wave: - just glad you are ok!

Disneyland_emily
09-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Mine were mailed out this morning via Priority so they shouldnt take too long

-em

potterphreak
09-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Any news on when we can expect these? Would *hate* to start pestering my boss (has any mail arrived for me? might there be anything from the PO for me?) if they haven't gone out yet. LOL

KatDisney
09-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Em, I got yours yesterday.

I will get this swapped out by Friday. I have a nasty cold right now so I want to make sure I have a clear head when Im sorting. Everyone should have them by early next week.

rsjj
09-21-2006, 06:24 PM
oops, never mind, it's in the wrong thread! sorry!!

hopemax
09-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi Everyone!

I spent the afternoon over at KatDisney's helping her package everything up. All of them are ready to be mailed, except 2, due to a minor miscounting error on one of KatDisney's pieces. I have 2 of the boxes (since I have to go to the post office Mon/Tues), but unfortunately I don't know real names/screen names. I have the "Maine" boxes (Joan and Suzanne); KatDisney will be mailing out everyone else's.

I am also taking the photos, which I will do tomorrow and get them online. So stay tuned!

New England Eeyore
09-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I have the "Maine" boxes (Joan and Suzanne); KatDisney will be mailing out everyone else's.

Just checking - do you mean Massachusetts, which is MA? Maine is ME. Just checking! Wouldn't want the boxes to get lost!

hopemax
09-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Sorry, yes Massachusetts! The boxes say MA on them, and KatDisney addressed them, so they should end up in the right place even if I can't keep my abbreviations straight.

hopemax
09-25-2006, 03:38 PM
So is everyone ready for the pictures?

Everyone did an awesome job. I think this "summer of swaps" has been great for our skills, and we had many, many changes to play with ideas. A few other notes. KatDisney never received a package from Tink93 and PixieDust32's package never arrived. KatDisney's step-daughter filled in for groups 2 & 4, but in Group 3 everyone will be getting 2 extra of their pieces back, since there were only 10 swappers and not 12.

On to the pictures...

Group 1: http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=804

Group 2: http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=805

Group 3: http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=806

Group 4: http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=807

potterphreak
09-25-2006, 04:42 PM
OMG, wow!! Thank you for taking the time to photograph and then post!!! I can't wait for them to get here!!! LOL

Everything looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!

KatDisney
09-28-2006, 01:18 AM
The final packages are going postal friday AM, as that is the next time i can get to the post office.

rlovew
09-28-2006, 05:47 AM
Wow these look great. I can't wait to see them up close. Thanks for all your work in hosting KatDisney.

YodasMom
09-29-2006, 02:05 PM
I received my package today and love everything! Great job everyone! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for hosting, KatDisney! :goodvibes

New England Eeyore
09-29-2006, 04:46 PM
I got my package today! Beautiful work, everyone! Thanks for hosting, Kat!

potterphreak
10-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Just wondering when I might expect my package....

KatDisney
10-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Ok I was delayed the last packages went out today. I a have been working so much I havent been able to even do anything but i found this handy post office that has a mail meter so I dont have to go up to the postal window if that makes any sense. I was pretty excitied about it.

RealMickeysGirl
10-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Kat - still nothing here - was mine in the last group? Just wanting to be sure it doesn't end up on the front poarch and get rained on.

Not trying to rush you or anything - just excited to see everyone's work in person.

Thanks, Sandy

potterphreak
10-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Didn't get mine today either. Were they sent priority mail? I'm grumpy, my postman is grumpy now, my boss is grumpy (*** I keep hounding him daily-did the mail come yet? did i get anything? LOL). This swap is taking a really long time and I guess that's just frustrating.

:guilty:

KatDisney
10-13-2006, 06:54 PM
they are all in the mail and priority mailed out I swear on all my scrappin supplies..lol.. if they are not there by monday please let me know

RealMickeysGirl
10-16-2006, 08:03 AM
they are all in the mail and priority mailed out I swear on all my scrappin supplies..lol.. if they are not there by monday please let me know

Thanks for the update - lucky for me my DH is home today and can keep an eye out :magnify: for the postal carrier and check the front porch for it. I wish they would put packages at the side door like we asked but they just can't seem to remember - guess they have to many houses on their routes to worry about a request from one.

It's rainy and yucky here today :crazy:

potterphreak
10-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Received my package today, 10/16. Was mailed out 10/13. Everything looks beautiful ladies; I am just disappointed it took so long to get mailed out especially after being told they were shipped on Oct. 7th.

:sad:

rlovew
10-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Got mine today. It all looks great.

KatDisney
10-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Glad the final wave is arriving.

Potter, sorry you were disappointed. Things happen and there were a couple packages that got left behind and apparently one was yours. I've mailed alot of things the last couple of weeks. I am not perfect.

This was a fun swap to host, I thank you all for your patience and hope to swap with you all again.

ksjayhawks
10-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I got mine!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks everyone for all your hard work!

RealMickeysGirl
10-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Glad the final wave is arriving.

Mine came in the mail yesterday. :cheer2:

This was a fun swap to host, I thank you all for your patience and hope to swap with you all again.

Thanks for hosting. :sunny: Hope to swap with you again, to.

fanofthemouse
10-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Mine arrived, thanks for everyones hard work.

Ohana 4
10-17-2006, 12:48 PM
I got mine yesterday...but I am missing the entire group 3. :sad2:
But everything else is great.

KatDisney
10-17-2006, 03:46 PM
I will look around Ohana, But hopemax helped me sort everything so it should have been there..

RealMickeyGirl... Can you check yours to see if you possibly got an extra group 3?

Thanks

RealMickeysGirl
10-18-2006, 08:18 AM
RealMickeyGirl... Can you check yours to see if you possibly got an extra group 3?
Thanks

Will check when I get home tonight. I really haven't had time to look at what is in the package - I just know it arrived. It could very well have an extra group 3 in it. Will post tomorrow and let you know.

RealMickeysGirl
10-19-2006, 07:19 AM
It is in my package. I will mail it directly to you Ohana. I think I have your address but just in case I can't find it, Please send it to me in a pm.

Sandy

Edited to add - I forgot that I have your address in my calendar at work for mailing circle journals. No need to pm it to me. I have it ready to mail - just need to get a stamp for it.

KatDisney
10-19-2006, 10:58 AM
YAY! I am so glad its been found! Thank you :)

Ohana 4
10-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh, thank you RealMickeysGirl
If you want, you can hold onto it until you send the next CJ. That'll save on postage.

Kathy,
Thank you so much. If it wasn't found I would NOT have let you send me your set!

RealMickeysGirl
10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Oh, thank you RealMickeysGirl
If you want, you can hold onto it until you send the next CJ. That'll save on postage.

Kathy,
Thank you so much. If it wasn't found I would NOT have let you send me your set!

I put it in the mail today. Keep an eye out for it. Don't worry about the postage.