PDA

View Full Version : 6-6-6 (yikes!) Closing in N-W-N Mansion Lobby

Disney Dreams
06-07-2006, 12:46 AM
Well, it seems DIS took over more than one Mansion Lobby tonight, but oh the fun WE had!
As 6-6-6 draws to a close, wishing all of you Sweet Disney Dreams!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/disneydreams/close6s.jpg

And a few minutes earlier, when we learned DIS had two mansion closes:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/disneydreams/hm62.jpg

I remember when I used to just say good night to two friends, now I say good night to more than one room full at a tme. Thanks for the companionship through the DIS!

Thanks for the fun today everyone,
Disney Dreams

Idol_Fan
06-07-2006, 12:48 AM
6-6-7 now and this rumor aint coming back for 1000 years! I had one of the best days today actually! I was not there for closing sorry!

FunkyMonkey
06-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Yay! I would like to introduce you to KuteKiley, she was my friend alot on VMK and she just joined dis! She was in closing today in the lobby, I was dancing next to her lol but she didnt want to crash so she didnt dance :). GOODNIGHT EVERYONE! ALL HAPPY VMK AND WISHES TO ALL! DONT LET THE VMK BUGS BITE..... :goodvibes I'd be watching TV and eating popcorn once again.... :happytv: popcorn::

kutekiley
06-07-2006, 12:49 AM
:rotfl: oh, that was so fun! even if i didnt dance....fear of crashing :-) well, good night everyone.

Shaymojack
06-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Ah!! All the DIS Closings evade me... I get stuck with the normal peoples >_>

kutekiley
06-07-2006, 01:00 AM
LOL! ROFL! :rotfl: you used to be normal....i never was normal O_o

they're not so bad :woohoo:

Janomi
06-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Two night closings for me in a row without dc magic! Completely blessed. Thanks for sharing the evening with me.

hdmonkeybug
06-07-2006, 01:10 AM
Aww, you can dance! More than welcome to! The more the merrier! Welcome to Dis, KuteKiley! :welcome:

Great Close!

Mickey, hope its cheesy popcorn!

Nite everyone!! :grouphug:

AmberDaze
06-07-2006, 01:17 AM
Yes, welcome KuteKiley -- nice to see you finally joined us :)!

My monkey and I (MickeysMusic) may not be around the next couple of days...we are staying with my mom for at least a day. But it really depends on how my mom does in surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go as well as planned :).

Hugs to all of you!! Missed you all (but I saw your mansion hugs!!) TY! :love:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

tinkcollector
06-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Sorry to miss the closing...have Family coming in tomorrow. For Breakfast :bitelip: . I 'd like to welcome Kutiekiley, and I hope we meet soon. And, AmberDaze please give your mom my love and strength. My prayers are with you. :tinker:

OnceUponAStar*
06-07-2006, 01:38 AM
oh i missed out on the closing! I was watching a movie. I hope everyone had a fun time! I know I would have if I was there.

hdmonkeybug
06-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Yes, welcome KuteKiley -- nice to see you finally joined us :)!

My monkey and I (MickeysMusic) may not be around the next couple of days...we are staying with my mom for at least a day. But it really depends on how my mom does in surgery tomorrow. Hopefully things will go as well as planned :).

Hugs to all of you!! Missed you all (but I saw your mansion hugs!!) TY! :love:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

You guys are in my thoughts! Praying your mother does well. :goodvibes :hug: :grouphug:

Master Gracy
06-07-2006, 08:17 AM
hope it goes well, in my prayers an thoughts :wave:

StitchfansJr
06-07-2006, 04:51 PM
I wish I was there! I still had school! Well I'm out this Friday!! :cool1:

Master Gracy
06-08-2006, 06:44 AM
im never in at closing time, because in my time its 5am!

kutekiley
06-09-2006, 12:19 AM
im never in at closing time, because in my time its 5am!
oh, wow! thats late!

and thank you everyone for welcoming me into DIS :) and Days i hope everythinig goes well with your mothers surgery :rolleyes:

Bye! :wave2: