PDA

View Full Version : Finding People

VMK_Princess_Chloe
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I've had several people tell me they are getting on vmk and that they will be here or there and give me there names on there. But how do I find them? Is there a way to search for people? Going to the game rooms makes it nearly impossible because there are more than one rooms for each one. I think people need to be more specefic on here about where they are at. Like go in advanced or tell us what your room names are if that's where you are.

Thanks!
Heather

ktbutterfly2011
06-06-2006, 09:02 PM
If the person goes in the room and clicks on the i in the lower left hand cornere and lets just say they are in main-street. ok well the i will pop up and say main-street south-south-west *or something with south west north east* tell them to tell you that. Then in the lower right hand corner of the global map there are white words that say advanced mode. click on the box beside that. then click on main street *or wherever* then find main street south-south-west. I hope that was understandable. if not PM me and i'll help you with graphics and what not.

Disney Dreams
06-06-2006, 09:49 PM
If they are in their own room, you can search for them on the Popular Room List screen. Type in their name and hit search. If they are in a public area, you near to know the specifics (South - West Emporium, for example) as described in the above post. Hope this helps.

-Disney Dreams

VMK_Princess_Chloe
06-07-2006, 03:55 AM
If they are in their own room, you can search for them on the Popular Room List screen. Type in their name and hit search. If they are in a public area, you near to know the specifics (South - West Emporium, for example) as described in the above post. Hope this helps.

-Disney Dreams

Thanks! Yeah I know how advanced mode works.. and i'm asking anyone who asks me to meet them there to let me know which one they are in in advanced mode and I figured it out that you could search for the names if they are in their rooms. Thanks so much though!