PDA

View Full Version : Disney Institute Treehouses

ObsessedwithWDW
06-06-2006, 02:26 PM
HI just wondering if anyone can remind me what boat to take that goes past the treehouses at Disney Institute and does anyone know what is there now? Will it be rehabed? Anyone ever stay there? I thought it would be so much fun and am curious as to what happened to Disney Institute :rolleyes:

cassi06403
06-06-2006, 02:46 PM
The boat that goes pass them is the boat between Port Orleans and Downtown Disney. Don't know what's going on with them now.

Feralpeg
06-06-2006, 03:11 PM
The treehouses are currently housing internation college program CMs. There are certain restrictions on the property having to due with wetlands. I don't know that they will ever house guests again.

The Disney Institute currently holds conferences and programs for businesses. The guest portion of the DI didn't go over that well and was discontinued.

tmt martins
06-06-2006, 03:42 PM
do you mean these.

I would love to stay here but thats not going to happen

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=nqwqyg86570g&style=o&lvl=1&scene=3950020

Figment2
06-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Although Disney Institute is still around where it was housed has either been torn down and/or turned into the new DVC Saratoga Springs complex. The tree houses were around way before Disney Institute came along.

Cyn