PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy CROCS?

TruBlu
06-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Where do you get them, and are they expensive? :confused3

Grumpy's Wife
06-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Several stores sell them. I have seen them at the Hallmark Stores, and Dillards. They cost $29.99 plus tax.

ObsessedwithWDW
06-06-2006, 02:41 PM
www.extremesports.com had them and they were doing FREE shipping $29.00 for the crocs....LOVE EM though they are KIND OF ugly they really are so comfy. BUT I actually wonder in the heat if I will get blisters from the plastic with NO SOCKS ...anyone know? :rolleyes:

tmt martins
06-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Dick's sporting good ,REI Some uniform stores as well for doctors and nurses

Many places have look-a-likes J.C. Penny ,Payless shoes.

rabx5
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
kiosks in the malls. I was at one for quite a while trying on different styles and sizes. There were 2 girls working there and they were both eating-which was fine with me- I never even asked for their help but I went back close to them and was searching for a certain color and size and one of the girls rolled her eyes at me :confused3 -I didn't buy any from there.

Took about 50 steps to the Hallmark store and purchased them there :thumbsup2

I got the flip flops. So far I like them. I hope they hold up for Disney the end of this month :banana:

Atchley
06-06-2006, 05:03 PM
You can order Crocs online from their website or NO FEAR website. I ordered all of my families from the Crocs website and was able to get the sizes and colors I wanted. If you spend over a certain amount then you get free shipping and with ordering 5 pairs ( I had to get two pair) we more than qualified.

englishteacha
06-06-2006, 06:45 PM
There's a local department store that carries them for $29. The same store has RICS-Ranger's Incredibly Comfortable Shoes-for $15. The RICS actually fit my foot better than the Crocs did. I didn't get any (I still can't get past the look) but they were pretty comfy.

Twende
06-06-2006, 07:56 PM
I got some from Dicks Sporting goods but I also found some at this web site:
http://www.active-sandals.com/wocrsa.html

They had some on sale and when I could find the color and size I needed I got it from them.

Most appear to be sold out but they do have an XS Croc Sandals The Beach - Emerald Regular Price: $30.00 Sale Price: $19.88

I would keep checking as I bet they will get more in stock soon.

nightowlky
06-06-2006, 11:08 PM
I can't believe there's not a Croc sticky thread by now!

:D

cocoswife
06-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Try taylorshoes.com. I ordered twice from Taylor shoes and I have received my orders within 3 days. Last time I ordered Friday at 2:30 PM and the package arrived on Monday at 1PM. If you place an order of over $70 you get free shipping. :thumbsup2

Mickey&Donald
06-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Amazon.com has them! They've got that awesome deal of free shipping on orders over $25.. :teeth:

CathrynRose
06-07-2006, 08:10 AM
kiosks in the malls. I was at one for quite a while trying on different styles and sizes. There were 2 girls working there and they were both eating-which was fine with me- I never even asked for their help but I went back close to them and was searching for a certain color and size and one of the girls rolled her eyes at me :confused3 -I didn't buy any from there.

Took about 50 steps to the Hallmark store and purchased them there :thumbsup2

I got the flip flops. So far I like them. I hope they hold up for Disney the end of this month :banana:

Were you at Woodfield???

My son was looking at the CROCS Kiosk - and the girls there were complete you-know-what's. He was ready to purchase a flip-flop pair, with his saved money and I told him, absolutely not. They have ignored us the entire time - Ill take you to Dick's.

And I did - and he got them.

rabx5
06-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Were you at Woodfield???

My son was looking at the CROCS Kiosk - and the girls there were complete you-know-what's. He was ready to purchase a flip-flop pair, with his saved money and I told him, absolutely not. They have ignored us the entire time - Ill take you to Dick's.

And I did - and he got them.

No- I was St. Claire Square Mall in Fairview Heights Illinois. Sorry that your kiosk was sucky too-maybe we ought to let Crocs HQ know about the snotty sales girls they have working in Illinois :thumbsup2

CathrynRose
06-07-2006, 08:57 AM
No- I was St. Claire Square Mall in Fairview Heights Illinois. Sorry that your kiosk was sucky too-maybe we ought to let Crocs HQ know about the snotty sales girls they have working in Illinois :thumbsup2

We should. I could NOT believe how badly we'd been ignored - seriously.

Danny was alllll excited with his money in hand - looking at the colors, deciding which one to get, and when he finalized his decision, I said "Okay - lets go to Dicks"

He was a little upset with me - but NO WAY was I buying from them. :sad2:

Mickey&Donald
06-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Cathryn Rose, is that really a Mickey-shaped button in your yellow Crocs signature picture?? Where, oh, where did you find it??

sneetch
06-11-2006, 11:06 PM
I saw them at whole foods not that long ago for $29.99. Just a little interesting side note: When I was shopping in whole foods, I saw Steven Tyler with his body guard in the bakery isle (he was squeezing a loaf of bread), he had on a pair of orange crocs. :teeth:

CathrynRose
06-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Cathryn Rose, is that really a Mickey-shaped button in your yellow Crocs signature picture?? Where, oh, where did you find it??

AHHHH!! Here, check this out! :thumbsup2 http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1130340&highlight=mickey+jibbitz

CathrynRose
06-12-2006, 09:25 AM
I saw them at whole foods not that long ago for $29.99. Just a little interesting side note: When I was shopping in whole foods, I saw Steven Tyler with his body guard in the bakery isle (he was squeezing a loaf of bread), he had on a pair of orange crocs. :teeth:

Steven Tyler wears Crocs! Cool. :smokin:

ADisneygirl
06-13-2006, 08:30 AM
I bought mine at Dillard's a department store at the mall here. (like Macy's) They were $29.99.

Mickey&Donald
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I got my first pair of Crocs at the University of Maryland bookstore (any locals should stop by) and my second pair at Dick's Sporting Goods. Now I have light blue and purple -- I think I'm officially addicted.

newnana
06-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Our Salvation Army has a ton of used ones. This doesn't surprise me, they are the worst shoe I've ever worn.

aviva5675
06-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Theres a Crocs kiosk at Woodfield? Where?

luvmyboys
06-18-2006, 10:48 PM
I've gotten 3 pairs for myself from extremefootwear.com (FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CROCS) and have ordered 3 additional pairs for DM, DMIL, & DFIL... I am loving my crocs & feel the need to share my joy!!

Mickey&Donald
06-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Our Salvation Army has a ton of used ones. This doesn't surprise me, they are the worst shoe I've ever worn.

What a helpful comment! :rolleyes:

If you'll pardon us, there are a few gazillion of us who love Crocs and are very happy with them! :grouphug:

Steamboat Bill
06-19-2006, 05:24 AM
I was at Disney 2 weeks ago and it seemed everyone was wearing Crocs...

Quinn222
06-19-2006, 06:04 AM
I got two pair at Dillards on Saturday. I also have a pair I mail ordered from Nordstrom.

traviesojmt
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I know that this doesn't help everyone, but it might help some people. I was at our local military BX and they now carry crocs. I had not even thought of looking there because I assumed that they wouldn't carry them. They were 24.99 for adults and 20.00 for children. They had the regular crocs and the flip-flop type as well.

*NikkiBell*
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
I can get mine *ONLY* at Dick's Sporting Goods as they are the only store that sells them. Everywhere else has the fake ones and I am not interested in those.

Bonnie40
06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
I wish I'd known that the Orlando Airport has a Crocs Kiosk...I would have bought my new flipflops when my vacation started instead of at the end!

bevtoy
06-24-2006, 09:20 AM

There is a Verizon phone store in Vandalia that has a upstairs level full of a lot of assorted colors of Crocks and their versionof flip flops too, I want a pair of the flip flops, they have a small selection of Crocs jewelry for the shoes.

nightowlky
06-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Well, I picked up a pair of the Airwalk look-alikes today from Payless for $14.99. I couldn't believe how LIGHT the shoes are!

Disney's Fab 4
06-25-2006, 12:07 AM

I live in Mass too... where was Steven Tyler??? I know he comes from Cambridge/Somerville area.... I use to live in Somerville......... So that was our brush with fame...

Mickey&Donald
06-25-2006, 12:33 AM
I can get mine *ONLY* at Dick's Sporting Goods as they are the only store that sells them. Everywhere else has the fake ones and I am not interested in those.

I recently saw a small selection of Crocs at our local Modell's (sporting goods store), but I think Dick's has the best selection.

And I do not understand why anyone would buy the fake Crocs.. Crocs are special because they are built with an orthodic footbed. I don't think Payless' knockoffs can claim that.

SadieG
06-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Which style of Crocs are the best? What are the other differences?