PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with clams

darkacre
06-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Sometimes, you grab 'em and you get a point. Most of the time you get squat. How do you tell the difference between point-laden clams and pointless clams.

Goofy05
06-06-2006, 12:35 AM
There is no way to tell if the clam contains a pearl or not. Kinda weird though....only 1 point per pearl. LOL Not much of a game....

DVCPAM
06-06-2006, 04:44 AM
if they make a sound that is a bad sound you dont get a point if they make a good sound you get a point ok :thumbsup2

Laurabearz
06-06-2006, 07:18 AM
I noticed that too... In the begining you got 1 point for every clam, now I can get 6-8 clams and only come out with 1 or 2 points...

and for the record I only clam dig while on quests that take me into those rooms, I figure I am in there for the hidden mickey, might as well grab some clams... self inflicted clam digging is not something I am in too....

cteddiesgirl
06-06-2006, 08:24 AM
I'm with you there, Bearz. I do it only when I'm in there for a quest.
I don't really like trying to get them because you usually work so hard and long to get almost nothing.
I experience that enough already in this game. They should just make it like the trophies where you actually get 1 credit each.

Peri
06-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes, and on a related note, why do clams have pearls in them?

Only in VMK....

Cardinal
06-07-2006, 05:09 AM
I believe this is because of a part in the 20,000 leagues book where Captain Nemo and his partners find a Mexican worker diving into the ocean to get pearls. Nemo tells his partners about his pay- he only gets one or two dollars for each pearl he finds, and the businesses that sell them get a lot more.