View Full Version : Question: Lakeside Suites...

06-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Through Sky auction and they said as soon as they hear from Palm Suites I should know if they accepted the date.... Now I am going in August to stay at CSR but... I am going 1 day earlier and that is why I need a hotel... I am debating if I should just book another room somewhere else or stick with this and see what happens....

what do you think?

I did email sky auction and I am waiting to hear from them now...

So... Wish me luck....

06-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Help!!!!! :badpc:

06-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks for nothing I got my answer!!!!!!!

06-09-2006, 02:04 PM
sorry I wasn't familiar with this hotel.... :sunny:

07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
We just stayed there from July 7-17 and thought it was great. We would definitely stay there again.