PDA

View Full Version : Grand Cypress & JW Marriott Grande Lakes

TheresaNY
06-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know what activities are included and what the cost of activites are. I am specifically looking for sailing at the Hyatt and can't find any prices on their website. Any other information about these 2 resorts would be welcomed ! :thumbsup2 And pictures are always greatly appreciated !! :goodvibes

Aidensmom
06-05-2006, 08:52 PM
The Hyatt Grand Cypress does have sailing.

http://grandcypress.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/activities/onsite/details.jsp?onsiteActId=3030643

I am unsure of the costs though.

netdisalvo
06-05-2006, 08:58 PM
I don't have an answer to your question, but I would love to hear how you like the JW Marriott after your stay. We will be staying there in Nov. and I've read very mixed reviews. We stayed at the Grand Cypress last April and we absolutely loved the hotel. So, if you have a chance after you visit please write a review on this board!

TheresaNY
06-05-2006, 09:25 PM
AidensMom..thanks for the link !! I saw that at the website but couldn't figure out if that meant that the water craft were included with the room fee and resort fee, or if there is an additional charge. Maybe someone out there has been there and sailed and can tell me ???????????

Netdisalvo....will definitely let you know about JW when we get back !

Aidensmom
06-05-2006, 09:40 PM
DS and I stayed there a couple of weekends ago, but the only amenities we used were the pool and the game room.

I do believe most things are included in the resort fee. I am contemplating booking there rather than onsite for a trip in December, if the sailing is included, that might be the deciding factor.

TheresaNY
06-06-2006, 06:56 AM
AidensMom...........We plan on trying the sailing.....if you'd like, get in touch with me after July 10th and I will let you know for certain how it was !!

I also just booked 3 nights at Pacific Royal Resort at Universal. This is a first for us, so ANY insight would be greatly, greatly appreciated. I find their website for the resort rather lacking information!

Thanks again!!

netdisalvo
06-06-2006, 10:00 AM
I just read on another post that the sailing is included. Have fun and I will anxiously be waiting to hear about the JW.