PDA

View Full Version : ranch's pumpkin

cat_herder
06-04-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm sitting on Ranch's Quest room and his halloween "lite" mickey pumpkin has smoke coming out of the top of it. I have 40+ pumpkins and none of them have smoke coming from the top of them. why?

cteddiesgirl
06-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Huh? Never seen that before. :confused3

CL_BlueReap
06-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Can you take a screen pic of it?

CL_BlueReap
06-04-2006, 10:05 PM
OH That wasn't a smoking Pumpkin

It was a camp fire turned off behind it!

MYSTERY SOLVED!

cat_herder
06-05-2006, 12:13 AM
lol

ok

Disney Dreams
06-05-2006, 12:37 AM
:rotfl:

Cool effect!

threeboysmom
06-05-2006, 06:31 AM
I'm sitting on Ranch's Quest room and his halloween "lite" mickey pumpkin has smoke coming out of the top of it. I have 40+ pumpkins and none of them have smoke coming from the top of them. why?

Oh my word! Cat, your post had me cracking up this morning!! :rotfl2: And I'm not really sure why? :confused3 But I am STILL laughing! :rotfl2:

I guess maybe it's because we get so "envious" of the silliest things in a virtual game..... Waaaaahhhhh, Ranch has smoke on his pumpkin, so now I want smoke on mine..... ROFL!! Sorry! Oh my word! I cannot stop giggling to myself over your post!! Gee, get a life today, Pink!!

cat_herder
06-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Oh my word! Cat, your post had me cracking up this morning!! :rotfl2: And I'm not really sure why? :confused3 But I am STILL laughing! :rotfl2:

I guess maybe it's because we get so "envious" of the silliest things in a virtual game..... Waaaaahhhhh, Ranch has smoke on his pumpkin, so now I want smoke on mine..... ROFL!! Sorry! Oh my word! I cannot stop giggling to myself over your post!! Gee, get a life today, Pink!!

Hey, I'm not afraid to say -- I want it all. :rotfl:

Tampa
06-05-2006, 07:44 AM

LOL

You just want to laught at me!! :clown:

But it's true, and I almost titled the room: "Pumpkin Inferno!" :rolleyes1

disvaclub92
06-05-2006, 07:48 AM

This has to be the funniest post ever!!! It is true though - once you see something - everyone wants it.

threeboysmom
06-05-2006, 09:46 AM
LOL

You just want to laught at me!! :clown:

But it's true, and I almost titled the room: "Pumpkin Inferno!" :rolleyes1

You got me there, Ranch! Yeah, I'm laughing at you too! AND I want to be JUST LIKE -YOU- (if you read my post on your other thread)

threeboysmom
06-05-2006, 09:48 AM
This has to be the funniest post ever!!! It is true though - once you see something - everyone wants it.

LOL! SOOOO true!! Even if it is something so lame as a "smoking pumpkin"!!!! :rotfl2: Oh goodness, I'm laughing hysterically again!! :rotfl2:

Pink is now dying to get into VMK to see Ranch's pumpkin! :rotfl2:

chrisdav444
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Hey, I'm not afraid to say -- I want it all. :rotfl:
it's ok you just a blonde moment for a min like eveyone on this board

Tampa
06-05-2006, 06:20 PM
lame smoking pumpkin!!!!

:guilty: :sad2:

:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

threeboysmom
06-05-2006, 07:14 PM
LOL! Sorry, it should be...

- lame smoking pumpkin -

This thread is STILL cracking me up! :rotfl2: Like I told cat_herder in a pm today, it's one of those things where the more you read it, the funnier it keeps getting.... Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

So when do I get to see this infamous pumpkin? :rolleyes:

jasonpwns
06-05-2006, 07:20 PM
I want to see a pic anyways

cat_herder
06-05-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL! Sorry, it should be...

- lame smoking pumpkin -

This thread is STILL cracking me up! :rotfl2: Like I told cat_herder in a pm today, it's one of those things where the more you read it, the funnier it keeps getting.... Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

So when do I get to see this infamous pumpkin? :rolleyes:

I'll be honest, I don't think what I said was that funny, but Pink's reaction to it is hysterical.

After seeing Ranch's smoking pumpkin I went into my pumpkin cave and tried about 4-5 of my pumpkins to see if VMK had somewhere changed the pumpkins since the last time I looked ( like the crates). Nope, no change; then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while.

I wasn't going to admit that publicly but Pink just has me on a roll. :rotfl:
So now she can laugh all night as well as all day.

Who :love: ya Pink? :grouphug:

Disney Dreams
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
I'll be honest, I don't think what I said was that funny, but Pink's reaction to it is hysterical...

After seeing Ranch's smoking pumpkin I went into my pumpkin cave and tried about 4-5 of my pumpkins to see if VMK had somewhere changed the pumpkins since the last time I looked ( like the crates). Nope, no change; then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while....

Sorry Cat, but that is hysterical!

-Disney Dreams

Tampa
06-05-2006, 09:45 PM
- lame smoking pumpkin -

:sad2:

Am I the only one with a weird sense of humor here?

Probably.. but I still like to breathe deep when figment shoots one right in my face!

maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That confession has made this bonker thread a gem!

I want to see a pic anyways

Here ya go!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/Tampajoe/sp.jpg

CL_BlueReap
06-05-2006, 10:07 PM
:rotfl2: :lmao: :sad2:

Here ya go!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/Tampajoe/sp.jpg

LOL!!!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

jasonpwns
06-05-2006, 11:50 PM
omg ranch lol 3 letters -_-

disvaclub92
06-06-2006, 05:27 AM
Nope, no change; then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while.

Oh Cat - this has to be the funniest - I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. Thanks for the pick me up this morning.

threeboysmom
06-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Oh Cat!! I am DYING here!! Actually, to confess, I am STILL in bed this morning (yeah, made it to a closing last night so I have that right to still be in bed, lol) But I am laughing like crazy here!! I actually had my hand clamped over my mouth while reading your response because I didn't want to wake the kids!!!! LOL!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I even read in another thread (maybe it was your inferno thread, Cat) where someone posted "Holy Smokes"! Well, that's all I needed to hear this morning! I was off laughing! And then I just found this thread again and read your "confession". I am DYING!! Seriously!! And I DO think your original post is the funniest thing I've ever read! Every time I read it yesterday, I was rolling!!

I will NEVER be the same girl again!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tampa
06-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Great idea, I'll name him Holy!!!

wdeversole
06-06-2006, 08:41 AM
then for some weirdo reason I thought "well maybe they have to *warm up* before they smoked." So I sat there and watched them for a while.

Just don't get them too close to the furniture -
or your whole room might go up in smoke !! ;)

:firefight :firefight :firefight :firefight :firefight

cteddiesgirl
06-06-2006, 10:36 AM
OMG! This thread has me cracking up! :lmao: :lmao:

threeboysmom
06-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Sorry, but I need a laugh today. :teeth: I can't just let this thread die out just yet....

Laughing to myself as I bump this smokin' pumpkin back to the top... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cat_herder
06-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Happy day.

Just to let you know, I've seen no smoking pumpkins today. :cool1:

jasonpwns
06-08-2006, 03:20 PM
wait till halloween lol

aensming
06-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I hadn't read this thread since the original post but now I am laughing so hard. I needed that laugh!

Thanks

StitchfansJr
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
OH That wasn't a smoking Pumpkin

It was a camp fire turned off behind it!

MYSTERY SOLVED!
Accidents happen.......

threeboysmom
10-22-2006, 01:35 PM
OK, I admit it -- I can't STAND it when ppl bump old threads back to page one!! :rotfl2:

BUT this thread is priceless, and it is after all Halloween, so here goes.... :teeth:

Please forgive me. The pumpkin made me do it! :rolleyes:

Everybody laugh at Cat now, Woot!! :rotfl:

WDWfan36
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Baseballmaniac
10-22-2006, 02:09 PM
:lmao: Priceless.

tiki.lover
10-22-2006, 08:08 PM
What happened that you felt the need to continue to laugh at this person months later?

Tampa
10-22-2006, 08:32 PM
It's called friendship and good times. :thumbsup2

qruthie
10-23-2006, 09:45 AM
What happened that you felt the need to continue to laugh at this person months later?

We're just plain mean. :rotfl2:

Actually, the smoking pumpkin has become a DIS VMK legend and cat_herder is a wonderful friend who has a sense of humor. I'm pretty sure she knows we are laughing about the VMK addiction aspect of the smoking pumpkin legend rather than at her. :goodvibes

Be on the lookout for the rarest pumpkin of them all though. The smoking backwards D pumpkin. :lmao:

caribbound
10-23-2006, 10:09 AM
We're just plain mean. :rotfl2:

Be on the lookout for the rarest pumpkin of them all though. The smoking backwards D pumpkin. :lmao:

:sad2: That's just sick Q... ;) I think your Malificient hat is too tight.

threeboysmom
10-23-2006, 11:59 AM

Oh my goodness, I'm not even going to bother..... :rolleyes:

Back to the topic on hand...

I FINALLY got the chance to see this famous pumpkin today, thanks to Friend. Here's the picture, but you can't really see the smoke.... but it is smoking all right..... LOL! :thumbsup2

Waaahhh, I want one!! :lmao:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/21833pumpkin1-med.JPG