PDA

View Full Version : Dtd Experts..i Need Your Help!

OhioTony
06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
My Wife broke her Etched wine glass we purchased on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom last year. :guilty: A true work of art, it had the Caste, and her lovely name etched in it, and boy did she use it a LOT! :dance3: She says wine just doesn't taste the same now. Tastes good to me, as mine is still intact! :confused3 ...however, we are going to "That other place In Orlando" this Aug. :rolleyes1 Does anyone know if the etched wine glasses are available anywhere in Downtown Disney? Please help, as life is always better when the little lady had a full glass of wine! :thumbsup2

Twingle
06-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I was there in December, and I don't remember anywhere in Downtown Disney that did the glass etching - I'm sorry!

But, I know that my husband ordered a etched mug with Sorcerer Mickey and my name on it for my birthday. I believe he called the store directly, but I'll find out for sure.

Don't know how much of a help that is, but maybe you can try calling? Good luck!

Feralpeg
06-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Arribas Brothers in DTD does glass etching. It is behind Ghirardelli, next to The Basin.