PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks is cheating

Melp
06-02-2006, 04:39 PM
What's the deal. I have been trying to get over the 240,000 mark again today (did it once but ended up in first place- go figure lol) Anyway as I am playing another game I noticed that the score at the bottom was not the same as the score where it shows your ranking.

http://i3.tinypic.com/11i05t1.jpg

Now I know it didn't really make much of a difference this time since I was close but not enough to get the 240,000 score but even if I had I probably would not have gotten credit for it. Has this happened to anyone else? ( I am fourth on the list btw)

Melp
06-02-2006, 05:17 PM
After trying again this problem did not show up again and the game actually let me win!

LittleDragonErin
06-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Did you freeze at any point in that game where the problem happened? I have had it happen to me quite a few times, and it's always when at some point I freeze and the fireworks don't move and suddenly I am five fireworks ahead of where I was. Then for some reason my score is higher than it should be.

Melp
06-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Did you freeze at any point in that game where the problem happened? I have had it happen to me quite a few times, and it's always when at some point I freeze and the fireworks don't move and suddenly I am five fireworks ahead of where I was. Then for some reason my score is higher than it should be.

Don't recall this happening but might have. I played so many games in a row. lol thank for the suggestion